Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"Yes, we're here to save you, but you have to help as well! The more we work together, the faster I can get you all back to your homes, safe and sound!" Ocax helped the girl back up to her feet. "Go help untie the other girls, okay?" he told her, looking into her eyes, gently rubbing her shoulders.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-24-2009

"Y-Yes sir." She said as she helped him untie the naughty row, the row she was on. The other row was the good row, for those that behaved, and that turned out to be a problem, as Ocax found out when he finished untying the rest of his row only to turn around and find Naomi being pinned to the ground and molested by five other girls. Two were on her breasts, sucking and licking vigerously, another two were on her pussy, one fingering her while the other licked and sucked her clit, her pussy in Naomi's face and the last one was kissing her passionately while fingering the other girl.

"Hey! Get off of her!" The bird growled, rushing over to the group, and pulling the girls away, the bird being quite strong, despite not looking it. "We're trying to escape, here, not have sex!" he growled, though he had to admit, seeing all the girls like that was slightly hot, his erection perking back up and making a nice tent in his pants.

The girls quickly obeyed him and sat down on knees, lowering their gazes. They spread their legs, revealing their pussies, put their hands behind their backs and puffed out their chests so that their breasts were presented, some of the other girls did it was well. "We are sorry master." One said, another cat girl, this one sixteen with D cups which proudly stood out. Her purple hair and tanned skin made her quite the exotic treat. "Please punish us bad sluts, its all sluts like us deserve."

"No, you're not sluts, I'm here to send you back to your homes! Don't you want to go back home?" The bird looked at them all, not noticing that his cock was making a nice tent in his pants as he spoke to them. "I don't want to punish you, I want to free you all! Now get up and help me untie the rest of the girls!"

"Yes master." They said, and soon all the girls were untied. "Would you like an orgy master? We can hold the bad girls down." One offered. Trying to talk to them was not going to help, they were freshly broken. "Please fuck us master...we need it!" Another begged at his feet. Naomi looked at them, even the small cat girl was rubbing her breasts a little. "They were given a drug master." She said to him. "They are all going to be like this for awhile..."

Ocax sighed, rubbing his face with his palm. "Alright, I need all of you to come with me. If you come with me, I'll fuck each and every one of you!" he told them, before grabbing Naomi's arm gently, and walking out of the room with her. "Hopefully that will lure them to follow me..." he whispered to her as he walked.

All the girls fallowed him then, and more than a few tried to rub up on him. "What now?" Naomi asked Ocax. "If ordered to, some of the these girls will probably fight against you out of fear...I can take them somewhere to wait but not for to long...The guards are sure to spot all these girls." She said more than a little frightened. This place was covered in guards, so how was Ocax supposed to get them all out? This was a small, get one target, type mission, and now he had ever twenty girls fallowing him around.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-25-2009

"Trust me, I didn't free these girls for nothing, Naomi." Ocax picked the mousegirl up into his arms and started running. "First one to catch me gets a fuck!" he called out to the girls, before taking off down the hallway. Let's hope these guards are strong! he thought as he dashed down the hall with all the girls chasing, zipping past the three guards which stood at the corner.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-25-2009

"What the hell?!" One of them declared as the girls started to rush past. "Is it a break out?" One of them asked as all of them tried to stop the girls were they were only to be overrun. But they did stop three, three that got to work on them right away, their needing, drugged bodies not caring who it was with. All those who stopped were "good girls" since they had already been broken while most of the others now were "bad girls" Since they wanted freedom. "Master, what are you doing?" Naomi asked as she watched the girls stay behind to fuck the guards.