Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-23-2009

"Come on, let's go." Ocax took her hand and led her to the left staircase, walking up to it. "Now you're SURE this is where the rest of the slaves are being held?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-23-2009

Naomi nodded but was already trembling hard, she did not want to be up here, she did not want to be found here, this was the worst place for her. She eventually led him to a large steel door and opened it for him, though she dared not step inside. Within was a vast room full of sex toys, implements of torture and all sorts of bondage equipment. Even more horrifying was the row of twenty tables lined down the center of the room, upon which lay twenty girls, all tied up so that they hands were secured beneath them, their asses up in the air, completely exposed. They were all gagged and blindfolded, though some had "special" accessories with them, or rather in them. Some of them sported dildos in their ass or pussies or both of varying sizes and shapes, though not all. These were probably punishments for those who resisted. Most of the girls were sleeping by now, their heads laying on the cold flat metal, often on a pool of their own drool, though some whimpered and cried softly, particularly when they heard the door open. A few began to beg through their gags, waving their asses and pussies, pleading to have the intruders removed. These were all kidnapped girls, all of the streets with families and friends who were probably worried sick about them. They were also mostly young girls, averaging at around seventeen years of age, though the youngest was thirteen and the oldest was twenty two.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-23-2009

The avian pushed open the large door, gasping at what he saw. "These sick bastards..." Ocax growled, shaking his head. "Come on, let's get all these girls untied." he said, peeking around the room, making sure that nobody else was around, before motioning for Naomi to follow, walking inside.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-24-2009

"I-I cant." Naomi said, looking down at the floor sadly. "Please dont make me go back in there...I never want to go back in there. I would sooner stay here forever then even look in that room." She said, her eyes never looking up at him or the dreaded room. "Please...Please dont ask me to." She begged softly. Meanwhile a few more girls had woken up and while some made no noise and waited for whatever was to come, most of the girls trembled in fear and began to whimper.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"Do you want to be free, or not? I cannot do this alone." Ocax turned back to Naomi, placing a claw on her shoulder. "I promise that I'll get you out of here...even if it costs my life." he assured her, gently rubbing her shoulder.

Naomi did not want to go into the room, she would do anything to not enter. She shook her head and said "I..I would rather stay here then go back in there master....if you want I will go back to my room and stay in the mansion, but I will never go back into that room." she was deeply traumatized by her training, and would not enter the room at all. Perhaps some of the other girls would help once they were out but Naomi was not going to even look inside. Some of the girls began to struggle in their bonds now, not understanding what was happening but thinking it was going to be bad. A soft mewl sounded and even Naomi's eyes were drawn to the young thirteen year old cat girl who was strapped to the table nearby, a violently vibrating dildo shoved into her ass and pussy with a clothes pin on her clit. Tears leaked out of her blindfold as she whimpered softly, her ass red from beatings, her tail tied to her collar.

"Come on, Naomi..I can't do this without you." Ocax looked into her eyes, both claws on her shoulders now. "Please?" he asked, stroking a claw through her hair. "I swear I won't let anything happen to you."

Naomi hesitated but then nodded and took a step into the room. She whimpered as she looked around and her pussy began to leak juices automatically. "You will always be wet when I come for you! You must be ready without touching yourself or having anything else touch you! Every time you are not it shall be thirty lashes!" "Y-Yes mistress..." She whimpered to herself, tears already forming in her eyes.

"Come on...help me untie these girls..." Ocax stepped up to the first girl, and removed the vibrator from her pussy and ass by giving it a hard tug, tossing it aside, before taking the clothespin off her clit, and undoing her blindfold. "Don't worry, we're here to rescue you." he assured the 13-year-old girl as he took off her ball gag, and started undoing her bonds.

Naomi started helping to untie the other girls as well, hoping this would not take to long. The small thirteen years old had a beautiful mature body with C cup breasts, probably the reason she was hear at all. She looked at him for a moment as he undid her binds and began to cry. "Th-Th-Thank you!" She mewed, hugging him as soon as she could and crying into his chest. "Oh god...please save us." She cried, sinking to her knees unless he stopped her.