Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-21-2009

"Yes..." The bird caught her as she fell, hoisting her back up. "This is no joke. I'm here to break you out of this place, it's what I do as my job." he added, looking into her eyes.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-21-2009

The woman hugged him tightly then and weeped a little into his shoulder. "Please...please master, dont make this a joke...I've never wanted anything more in my life than to walk outside..." She said softly as her small fit subsided. "B-But Im scared....what if the other masters and the mistress finds out? I will be whipped so viciously I will never be able to lay down again..."

"Don't worry, I'm an expert at this...I won't let anyone lay a finger on you." Ocax gently stroked her back with one claw. "I don't want you to be in here, either. But we've got to escape quickly before someone finds out what we're up to, OK?"

(lol, just reminding you that she is not the target, in case I confused you at some point.)

The woman nodded weakly but clung to Ocax for support, her soft brown fur pressed against him. She was trembling, her mind spinning. "I will be good master." She said to him, trying to straighten a bit.

(Well thanks for telling me that NOW :/ Kinda confused as to what to do now, seeing as that girl, who isn't the target, is convinced that she's going to be rescued...I thought that the target was the one who took Ocax's hand.)

(lol, no, the target was behind Leena, the one who took your hand is a brown haired large breasts mouse. LOL, but not all is lost...you could rescue them both...and she might know were to find the target)

(Alright...)

"I'm not your master." Ocax shook his head. "You don't need to call me master, you're not a slave. Now I need to ask you something...do you know a slave here, a white cat, with blonde hair?" he asked, still looking into her eyes.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-22-2009

The brown haired mouse looked at Ocax for a second and seemed to be trying to think but then said "Y-yes master. She is the mistress's personal servant, she serves the mistress directly. Are...are you going to save her to? Because if you are...you should know she is just a shell. the mistress breaks her every night whether she deserves it or not..." She looked away and a small tear slipped down her face. "In the face of company she is treated normally, but the truth is that she is abused worse than an animal set for slaughter...I can only imagine how many scars she would have if the mistress did not remove them every night."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-22-2009

Oh, great. This is quite a dilemma... The bird sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Now how the hell am I going to get her when she's the slave of the head mistress here?" he thought out loud, sitting down on the bed.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-22-2009

"W-well.." The girl said softly. "She always start breaking her at nine oclock...thats when she goes to the top room of the top of the mansion and breaks her. When this happens no one is allowed to disturb her and no one is allowed to even hear them, so they are all alone. If you can get past the mistress then she is all yours." though she would never say it directly, she meant overpower the mistress. She hated that woman so much! But she was by far more frightened of her than she was scared and would never say anything against her.