Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-19-2009

Ocax was staring at the two large breasts in front of him, his shaft still perked up and hard, feeling up for another round. He shook his head though, knowing that he still had a job to do...and a lover to come home to. "No...I do not wish to continue." he spoke, reaching down and pulling his boxers up over his hardon. "I'm here...to rescue you." he added, standing up and pulling his pants back up, zipping them and buttoning them back up.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-19-2009

"Rescue?" She asked, honestly confused. Suddenly her face filled with understanding and she said "So you wish to role play master guest? Im I being rescued from a monster?" She asked, totally missing the real meaning. How could she grasp it? Some rich asshole she just finished sucking off was telling that he was going to "rescue" her? After so many years? It was not something a slave could take in all at once.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-19-2009

"No, no...I'm here to rescue you..." he told her, before leaning in to her ear, to whisper: "...from slavery." he whispered, before going back and looking into her eyes.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-19-2009

The girl again looked perplexed. She tried to understand, she really did, but it just would not click. She could not even begin to consider that she might one day have a life other than pleasing a master. "I-Im sorry master...I dont understand." She said sadly, tilting her head even further down. "If you wish, I can report myself to the mistress for proper punishment and send up another girl..." She was genuinely sad she could not please him or understand him, but she just could not. While Amy had been locked up forever, she had not really been trained, not properly like these slaves, she had just grown slave habits. These slaves had had the very thought of freedom whipped and fucked out of them, it would take years of counseling for them to ever be healed enough to function in modern day society.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-20-2009

"No, no...I wanna bust you out of here, you see? You don't want to escape this hellhole?" The avian asked, placing his claws on her shoulders. "Surely you don't LIKE being forced to have sex all day and all night, do you?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-20-2009

"I-I...Um.." She slave said hesitantly. She did not know how to answer at all. Of course she did not like it! Deep down at least, but she was forced to like it, force to say she did and ask for it and encourage it. Along with that, even thinking or saying the word freedom was punishment of ten whippings on the spot, actually consenting to it was pain beyond pain! She did not even know if it was a test, if he was playing a cruel game with her. She did not want to say no and lose a possible chance...but saying yes could mean her death via torture, but she had to answer! She looked at Ocax with tears forming in her eyes and shook her head no, not wanting to be punished, since this seemed to be a likely test. "N-No...I like serving you and the mistress and anyone else who she wants me to serve, it is what sluts like me are born for." She said with a slightly trembling voice and a sad smile.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-20-2009

"But you're not a slut! I can get you out of here and you can be free!" Ocax replied, looking into the girl's eyes. "I don't want you to be here, it's my job to free you!" he added, gently shaking her shoulders. "I'm serious!"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-21-2009

The woman suddenly went forward and kissed Ocax on the lips. She pressed herself against him and held herself there for as long as she could before whispering. "Please stop master...I am loyal, as you can see. No temptation shall shake me from my duty...would you like to mount me now?" her voice was tender and sore but mostly sad, she really that it was just a cruel test.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-21-2009

"No, the only thing I want to do is get you out of this place!" Ocax shook his head, pushing her back away from his body, just to make sure that he wouldn't get any 'tempations'. "Don't you get it? It's my job to free slaves! I want you out of here!" he added, gently stroking a claw through her hair. "Understand?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-21-2009

The woman trembled in his arms for a few moments and then stuttered "Y-You mean...this is not a joke? This is real?" She looked at him with wide eyes, her legs shaking a little before giving out, either letting her fall to her kness or allowing Ocax to catch her. "I..I can...have...freedom?"