Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-07-2008

"Please...Oh....Ocax...g-go faster...." She moaned silently. She did not want him to hold back on for her sake, she only wanted him to be happy. "Please, do what you like....I want to...to make you happy..." She basically purred as she nuzzled him with her infinite affection.

(You dont mind if I throw some bad guys into this do you?)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-07-2008

"Mmmrrrh...but I want to make...you happy, too..." Ocax murred, doing as she said and accelerating his thrusts, causing him to murr happily as his engorged shaft slid in and out of her pussy repeatedly.

(What do you mean bad guys?)

"Ahhhh...Yes!" She moaned hugging him and bucking against him. "T-To make me happy all you have to do is be happy." She moaned into his ear and kissed him, engaging a passionate french kiss.

(I mean maybe some more bad guys for Ocax to deal with, more slaves to rescue, or maybe some that want to take Amy back. Just something to throw a little more plot into this one, if thats alright of course.)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-07-2008

(well yeah :P)

"Mmrrh, whatever you say, lover..." Ocax murred before returning the french kiss, his thin avian tongue slipping into her maw as he closed his eyes, continuing to buck into her slick pussy at a steady rate, his cock slowly releasing precum into her.

Amy continued to moaned and buck into him, penetrating herself deeply, even painfully, but she barely felt it. All she wanted was for Ocax to be happy. Her nipples pressed into him as she rocked back and forth on him, nearing her orgasm as Ocax allowed globs of warm precum to enter her sensitive love canal, making her moan louder and buck more vigorously. But even as this happened, Ocax received an email, and his next assignment.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-09-2008

"Aaahh...godsss...Amy! You're so damn gooood..." Ocax growled, the pleasure really getting to him now, causing his thrusts to become more powerful and accelerate too; his cock starting to swell up thicker as his orgasm approached, releasing more and more precum into her. "Gonna....rrrhhh...cum...Amy...!"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-09-2008

"C-Cum then...ohhhh...inside..inside me!" Amy moaned, hugging Ocax as hard as she could as she plunged herself onto him as hard as she could and came, letting out a muffled scream as she buried her head into his chest and then kissed him, wanting him to take her in full.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-10-2008

"Mmmrraggggh!! Here I cum Amy!!" Ocax moaned out loud, kissing the vixen back and hugging her close to his warm, feathery body, before his cock started to unload thick globs of seed into her pussy, splattering all over her walls and filling her up; the sticky liquid quickly starting to gush out around Ocax's cock, getting onto his and Amy's crotches.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-10-2008

Amy felt herself fill up and moaned deeply into their kiss, her pussy trying hard to keep it all in and let none escape, clenching his cock tightly with her velvet walls. The sensation was so great she could not even speak afterward, only lay there with him, gently and affectionately licking Ocax's face and chest as her eyes closed and she drifted into blissfully peaceful sleep. She had found her place, and her place was here, with him. She smiled.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-11-2008

OOC: Wow, that was quick :P he cums and in the same post she falls asleep, must have been tired.

IC:

"Mmmrrhh...Amy..." the avian murred, his afterglow kicking in after his orgasm subsided, his arms still gently cuddling her close. "Good night, my angel..." he softly spoke into her ear, pulling the blankets over them both, before laying on his side with her, closing his eyes as he drifted off to sleep with her.