Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-29-2008

"Ahh...Ohh..." Amy said in utter surprise as he began to enter her. "W-W-Wait Ocax.." She said through a moan. She shook a little and blushed. "Im..Im a little scared...whats happening?" she moaned softly as all feelings of surprise and nervousness began to give way to pleasure.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-29-2008

"Mmm, don't worry...it'll feel really good in a moment..." Ocax whispered into Amy's ear, his claws still gently massaging her furry breasts as he slowly pushed forward, sliding his hard shaft into her pussy.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-30-2008

"Ahhhh....B-Big..." Amy Moaned as more and more of Ocax's hard cock slid into her. She was tight and soft on the inside, her velvet walls so perfect despite the years of abuse. She moaned even more now, her furry breasts flushed with blood, becoming even more firm, her nipples rock hard. "I...I love you...Ocax.." she moaned, bucking against him a little as her mind was overwhelmed not only by this experience, but the memory of countless other times, and it was both painfully and pleasurable. She began to cry and laugh as the memories flooded her addled mind, but slowly she began to cry more and more. "Ocax.." She sobbed under him. "Thank you Ocax."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-30-2008

"Mmmmhh...I love you too...Amy..." the bird grunted softly, half of his member inside her soft, juicy pussy by now, the avian feeling her breasts firm up along with her nipples, his claws only fondling them a little harder to give her more pleasure, his fingers pinching her nipples and pulling on them a little bit. "You're...welcome...my lover..." he continued, kissing her cheek gently, breathing heavily already, heart thumping quickly in his chest, his cock throbbing in time with it's beat.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-01-2008

Amy relives her past sexual encounters as she is fucked and cries harder and harder until finally she says. "O-O-Ocax...Please... I need..I need you to...please...get off." She was clearly suffering, the sheer weight of all her bad experiences wieghing down on her.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-01-2008

"Amy??" Ocax gasped as he instantly pulled back, not even having all of his member inside her, turning her around and looking into her eyes. "Did I hurt you? Are you not feeling well? Please Amy tell me what it is..." he pleaded, rubbing her shoulders gently.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-01-2008

As soon as Ocax turned her around, she hugged him and kissed him deeply. She hugged him tightly and guided herself back onto him, impaling herself halfway on his dick. "Its OK." she said, tears still in her eyes. "I just...I just need to know its you...please...always let me know its you OK?" She pleaded cutely, her furry body pressed against his.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-02-2008

"Mmmggh...it'll only be me, Amy...I'll be the only one to make love to you..." Ocax murred, wrapping his arms around her, stroking her back gently, using his nails to gently scratch. "Don't you worry....okay?" he added, pushing her chin up slightly, looking into her eyes. "I'll never let anyone else take you, ever...I'll always be by your side..."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 12-05-2008

Amy moaned cutely and she fell fully into his arms, embracing him and giving him anything and everything he wanted. She was his, and she loved it. All her thoughts went to Ocax, to how to make him happy, to how she could be better for him in any way. And all the while she moaned and gasped, her nipples hard and her pussy drenched.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 12-06-2008

"Mmmrrr...my lover..." Ocax murred softly, his claws stroking her waist gently as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy, kissing her lips gently. He stroked her hips gently to try and soothe her, still thrusting into her moist pussy at a slow rate.