Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-13-2008

Amy drank up all his cum as fast as she could, loving the taste and warmth in her belly. She moaned as she did, her orgasm only now subsiding, her pussy letting out one last small gush of her fluids. She at up all his cum and then dismounted and laid next to him. feeling warm, safe and happy. "That felt do good Ocax...did I used to like that?" She asked cutely as she hugged him lovingly, her leg sliding up on his leg.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-13-2008

"Mmmmrrrr...yess...oh Amy, I love you..." the avian murred happily in his afterglow, hugging Amy and kissing her lips gently, rubbing her back gently like she liked. "Don't know where I'd be right now, without you, Amy..." he added with a smile, looking into the vixen's eyes.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-14-2008

Amy blushed and hugged him, letting their bodies press together as she buried her head in his chest. "So...why did you rescue me in the first place?" She suddenly asked. "I mean, we did not know each other before that right?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-14-2008

"No...we did not." The bird shook his head. "I rescued you because it's my job, Amy..." he answered, stroking Amy's back gently with his claws. "I'm supposed to rescue people like you, from positions like you were in." he explained, not wanting to use anything specific.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-15-2008

Amy shivered in delight as she felt his claws stroking her fury back and hugged him a little tighter, a smile on her face. "So I guess I really do owe you everything." She said tenderly licking him. She felt so lucky to have some one like him there for her, to protect her, to love her. And she loved him, she loved him more then life itself. She nuzzled him and continued her soft licking, a small growl coming suddenly from her stomach, but she ignored it, content to be there for as long as Ocax wanted.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-15-2008

"Heh...yeah...but you don't have to owe me anything, Amy." Ocax softly cooed, kissing the vixen's lips gently while his claw continued to stroke her back up and down at a slow, relaxing pace, the bird enjoying every moment with his vixen lover, his eyes midclosed and looking down into hers.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-16-2008

She stayed with him there as long as she could, but later her stomach began to protest loudly and she blushed as she was awoken from her doze by her own body. "I guess....Im hungry." She said softly as she stroked Ocax's chest and licked his beak with the affection of a true lover.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-16-2008

"You wanna get something to eat then, Amy?" he asked, moving his beak forward and planting a soft kiss on her lips, grinning as his beak was licked. "There's lots of things to eat back at home."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-17-2008

She blushed and nodded silently and started to get dressed....which was just her long sweater and blushed as she waited for Ocax to get dressed. She still felt so exposed with only a sweater, and now the fur around her pussy was matted down, making what she had done obvious. "Um...D-Do you mind carrying me again?" She asked looking down and blushing even harder at asking.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-17-2008

"Well of course! You are my lover, after all...I'd do anything for ya." The avian smiled as he slipped his pants and boxers back up, zipping the pants before scooping Amy up into his arms, making sure that her crotch was hidden, before heading off towards the building again. He smiled down at her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "And I do love you, a whole lot, Amy."