Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-06-2008

"Dont talk like that!" Amy said gently rubbing his chest and pulling off his shirt so that she could lay on his bare feathers. "You will ruin the moment. Just lay here with me, keep me warm. I promise to return the favor." She said as she removed her sweater and laid bare chested on him, her beautiful breasts pressing into his chest as she lay atop him, naked and loving every second of it.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-06-2008

"Mmmghh...okay...Amy...my lover..." Ocax murred, loving the feel of her furry mounds pressed into his feathery chest, his claws stroking gently up and down her furred back. "You're absolutely beautiful, Amy...every aspect of your body is just perfect..." he murred, tailfeathers swishing in joy as he held her naked body, unable to keep his sheath from swelling slightly.

Amy smiled and licked him a few times. "What about Feathers?" She asked suddenly, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. "Wouldn't you like it if I was more like you? Instead I have all this fur..." She seemed a little saddened that she did not look more like the man who she loved. "And a beak...I bet a beak would be nice." She said, licking his beak with affection.

"Not at all...it's nice to have someone who's different than yourself." Ocax softly nodded, continuing to stroke Amy's back, going to her sides now. "I love how soft your fur is, it's so amazing...my feathers are anything but soft." he added with a chuckle, liking her snout as she licked his beak.

Amy smiled and her tail wagged a little as he spoke. "Really?" She murred, loving the feeling of his caress, loving hands moving up and down her back and sides, she could lose herself in the feeling. She giggled and lad her head against his chest and listened to his heart beat, enjoying the stroking, letting out deep moans of pleasure as he did, though they were not really lustful, they where of love and warmth.

"Mmm, yes...I love it that you're a different species than me..." Ocax murred softly, his heart thumping steadily in his chest as he cuddled the furry vixen, also enjoying the warm embrace with her, continuing to gently scratch her sides with his claws.

In this state, it was not long before Amy fell asleep on top of him, curling up into him adorably as she hugged him for warmth. Her breath came out in slow, rhythmic pants as she slept soundly on his chest. She held him semi tightly in her sleep, her warm body easily keeping Ocax warm.

"Mmrr...have a good nap...my love..." Ocax softly murred, continuing to gently stroke his claws over Amy's sides, listening to her soft breathing with a smile across his beak. "I'll see you when you wake up..." he added, closing his eyes and laying back on the grass.

Amy slept for about a half hour, and it was the best sleep she could ever remember. So much so that she stayed unmoving on his chest for another fifteen minutes before opening her eyes slowly and yawning. "Hmmm...so warm." She moaned in half sleep as she nuzzled Ocax. She felt so good and warm, and she wondered if he did to. She began to remember something and gently took his claw and placed on her right breast softly, turning a little so she could. "You like this right?" She asked as she felt a surprisingly good sensation coming from the touch. "I just want to make you happy...and my memories tell me you like this...ot something like this...I think."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-07-2008

"Mmmrhhnn....?" The bird murred softly as he woke up, feeling something furry and soft in his claw. "Amy...what are...mhmm?" he blinked, seeing her moving his claw to grasp her breast. "Uhhh..." he blushed nervously. "Yes...I do like that, Amy...your chest is wonderful..."