Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-03-2008

If Amy was a cat she would have purred. The sun was so soothing, and the cool breeze felt excellent. But nothing beat Ocax's back rub. As they walked she noticed that every one also had pants, and though her sweater was just big and baggy enough to work as a mini skirt, it was no set of pants. She began to feel a little self conscious as some people realized she had no pants at all and gave her weird looks. She just clung to Ocax tighter and tried to hide behind him, blushing bashfully and pressing her snout against his shoulder.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-03-2008

"What's the matter?" Ocax chuckled, looking back at her hiding behind him. "Nobody's gonna bite. C'mon, no need to hide, Amy!"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-03-2008

"I know." She said silently, not moving from her hiding spot. "But they are looking at me weird..." She wanted to tell him it was actually more then that. These were people, actually people. She felt nervous around them. People she did not know. People who might doing things to her. She held Ocax's arm tighter and said "And...um...they all have...um...pants." She said, also remembering her pantless state.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-04-2008

"Don't worry. C'mere." Ocax lifted her up onto her back, and pulled her legs around his waist. "Hold onto my shoulders now." he added, starting to walk with the vixen on his back. "They won't be able to see you down there, now."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-04-2008

Amy blushed but hugged him tightly, her ass quite exposed now. She covered it as best she could with her tail but still blushed hard and buried her head into his back. "Thanks." She whispered to him and licked his cheek a few times, nuzzling him a little before resting her head on his shoulder.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-05-2008

"No problem, my lover." Ocax smiled, stroking Amy's head as he walked through the park, passing a small pond with ducks and geese, then a big wide open field, stepping out into it. "Wanna take a rest here, Amy?" he asked, stopping at the middle of the grassy field.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-05-2008

"Sure." She said, nuzzling him and getting off his back. There she started to explore the first grassy field she had ever been in. She dropped to all fours and chased some grasshoppers, then she rolled around on the grass and picked some flowers. She walked over shyly to OCax after a little while and gave him some flowers. "They're really pretty dont you think?" she asked with a quite smile and blush on her face as she held them up for him to sniff.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-05-2008

"Yes...they are." He smiled and nodded, stroking Amy's head gently before kissing her cheek. "Just like you are, Amy." he said with a slight blush, his tailfeathers swishing a little bit nervously. "I could go get you some flowers if you like them, Amy. Would you like that?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-05-2008

Amy blushed as she was complemented and suddenly pounced on Ocax, taking them both rolling to the soft ground. She hugged him tightly as they rolled for a little and when they stopped she found herself on top of him and licking his face, cuddling him furiously and giggling happily. "You make me so happy!" She said as she nuzzled his face with her own, giving him a few more lustful licks before she lay there with him, taking comfort in that his body was right there next to hers, keeping her warm and safe and loved.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-06-2008

"Heheh...and so do you, Amy....the love of my life..." Ocax replied, wrapping his arms around the vixen and rubbing her back gently, giving her cheek a soft nuzzle and a kiss, enjoying the warmth from her fur, and from the sweater. "Don't know what I'd do without you, my love..."