Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-01-2008

Amy blushed a little and murred as he rubbed her shoulders. Something about it made shivers go down her spine. "I...I cant really remember what I used to do on my free time...actually I cant remember anything to do on my free time. Um, maybe you could show me, Im sure that I would like what ever you suggest." She blushed a little more and waited for his answer.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-01-2008

"Well, is there any place you wish to go? Anything you want me to teach you about?" He asked, putting an arm around her back and rubbing gently. "I'd be happy to bring you anywhere you'd like, Amy."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-01-2008

Amy closed her eyes and enjoyed the back rub, the mere presence of Ocax's touch making it feel incredible. "Hmmm....Show me around the house I guess." She said leaning on him a little and then licking his cheek once before looking down and blushing. "I dont know much so anything you can tell me will help." she added shyly.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-02-2008

"Well is there anything you want to know?" Ocax asked as he led her out of the bedroom, and down the hall again. "Anything you want to know about any subject, I'll try my best to answer."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-02-2008

"Um..sure." Amy said timidly. "Why are you wearing those weird sheets?" She asked tugging a little on Ocax's clothes (assuming he is wearing clothes) "Do I get sheets like that?" She asked, a little cold herself.

"No, these are clothes." Ocax chuckled softly as he walked over to the closet from before, getting out a red sweater and showing it to Amy. "See?" He slipped the warm, fuzzy clothing over Amy's head and pulled her arms into the sleeves. "Better?"

Amy smiled and hugged herself. "Mmm much better." She said warmly as she snuggled into Ocax's right arm. "What else is there? What do you do for fun?" She asked. She was up for anything, be it skating, riding in the car, going out, or just watching T.V.. She was still mostly a clean slate.

"Well..." He scratched his head gently. "You wanna go for a walk or something, Amy?" he asked, gently rubbing her shoulders with his claws. "That's something we can do."

"Sure." She said with a little blush. "I would love to!" She hugged his arm and waited for him to lead the way. She liked how cozy the sweater felt, and hoe the soft comfy fabric rubbed against her. Suddenly, being so close to Ocax, and feeling the sweater made her moan a little and she could feel her nipples erecting. But it felt so natural she did not even ask about it. Something told her that her body was just reacting like it always had and that this feeling was natural. Good. She liked it. She held Ocax as little tighter and quickly licked his cheek. "Lets go." She said with a cute little blush and giggle.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-03-2008

"Hehe...gotcha." Ocax chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Amy's back, rubbing her back gently as he led her out of the room and down the hall, exiting the building with her, heading out into the warm weather; the sun shining high in the sky and warming them both as they walked out.