Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-30-2008

Amy enjoyed his company for at least ten more minutes, basking in the happiness she felt right then. Finally though, her growling stomach brought her back to reality and she noticed the smell of what he had brought in. She ceased her love licks and looked up at him sweetly and asked "So...what did you bring me? I hope its yummy!"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-30-2008

"Heh, here you go..." Ocax moved the nightstand next to the bed; the big tray having a plate of syrupy pancakes, with a smaller plate of bacon on the side; two glasses in the front, with milk and orange juice in either one. "I take it you're hungry, Amy?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-30-2008

Amy hardly nodded before she dug in. She ate the bacon first, since she naturally like meat more then other foods, and then bit into the pancakes. As she did she had sudden flash of memories. She licked her lips as she finished and said "They taste super great!....but now my fur is all sticky." She said looked at her sticky hands and feeling her syrup soaked snout. Amy loved the warmth that came with the memory and soon found herself all sticky just like in the memory. She laughed and licked her lips before draining both glasses, milk and then orange juice. "That tasted super great!" She said looking at Ocax and laughing as she licked her lips, trying to clean them of the delicious syrup.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-30-2008

"Heh, no problem, Amy dear." Ocax smiled, rubbing Amy's head gently. "I'd be happy to make any food for you. After all, I am here to take care of anything that you might need." he added, nodding. "Is there anything you wanna do, Amy?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-31-2008

Amy let out a little burp and laughed. "Im good! My tummy is all full now." She kept licking her lips and fingers but was getting nowhere as far as getting clean went. "How do I get the syrup off?" She asked, still licking her lips and fingers.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-31-2008

"Heheh, just lick it off." The bird couldn't help but chuckle softly, his stomach giving a soft growl as he hadn't eaten yet. "It'll come off, Amy. If not we can always wash you." He added, patting her head gently before standing up again.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-31-2008

Amy giggled and continued to try to lick it off but was getting no where fast. She thought for a moment then and asked "Do you have a sink?" She could not exactly remember what a sink was but she could remember that it sprayed out water...or something like that. She just needed to wash it off her snout and hands.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-31-2008

"Yeah, right there." Ocax pointed to a door at one end of the room, which was a small bathroom with just a toilet and a sink. "You can wish yourself off in there, Amy."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 11-01-2008

Amy walked in and washed herself off and went to the bathroom while she was at it, though it took a little while for her to figure out how to start the water, control the temperature so it did not burn and then how to flush the toilet. She came out smiling, if not blushing a little and asked "What now? I mean...what did we usually do after we woke up and had breakfast?" She could npt remember for how long she was here and her memories were taking their sweet time in returning.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 11-01-2008

"Whatever you want to do, Amy. We've got all day." Ocax answered as he stood and walked over to her, gently rubbing her shoulders with his claws. "Is there any place you wish to go? Anything you want to do?"