Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-28-2008

Amy's eyes suddenly shot open. "What?!" She pulled away from Ocax. "You did this to me?! Why?! My past could not have possibly been that bad!" Tears welled up in her eyes, but she did not cry. "Your why I feel so empty, so devoid of....of...of everything!" A tear slipped down her cheek. She was silent for several moments then but finally broke the silence by saying "Did...Did I want this to happen?" Her voice was weak and shaky. She did not know what she had lost and so could not understand it, but she knew she did not want to lose it. Her past, her mind was the only thing that was hers, the only thing no one could take from her...until now.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-28-2008

"Trust me, Amy..." Ocax shook his head. "Your past was terrible. You were being treated like a slave by an evil man. He would tie you up and whip you mercilessly, he would use you as a sex toy whenever he wanted, and he barely gave you anything to eat or drink." he explained, patting Amy's shoulder gently. "It was for the best."

She shuddered suddenly as flashes of pain and torment and darkness assailed her mind. It was not enough to call a memory, but it was enough for her. "O...Ok." She said holding her head for a moment. She then looked around and then looked at Ocax. "So...what do I do now? Am I like...a guest? Or your slave or lover?" She had no idea what to do though she did feel rather attached to Ocax, since he was the first living thing she had ever seen.

"No, you're not...a slave..." Ocax shook his head. "You're a free person, just like everyone else. You can make your own decisions without having to ask anyone." he explained, nodding slightly. "Before I erased your memory, you were my lover, but your mind kept telling you that you were a slave, and I couldn't snap you out of it, so...I had no choice."

Amy looked down at her feet. "I...I see. So...its not your fault. I probably asked yo to do it." She then looked up at him and blushed. "I dont know anything though....I dont want to inconvenience you...Oh no! The burning in my face is back!" She said putting her hands over her blushing face. "What does it mean when this happens? Is it bad?" She asked more then a little scared.

"No, it's not bad at all. It's just a natural reaction to being nervous or embarrassed." Ocax gently patted her back. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you...I'll make sure of it."

Ocax's words only made her feel even more embarrassed and she blushed harder. "Th-Thank you." She said looking away. "S-So...now what?" She asked. She was pretty thirsty, and her mind felt weary from taking in so much at once. It all reflected in her posture as she sat there looking down at her feet.

"Are you hungry? Or thirsty? You were out for a few hours during the process." Ocax explained, standing up from his chair. "I can get you some food and water, if you wish."

"Well...I think I am a little thirsty." She said timidly. She was shy by nature and it showed adorably. "But Im mostly tired. I think I could go for a nap." She added nervously.

"Anything you want." Ocax nodded, getting up and pouring her a glass of ice-cold water, placing it on the table. "And in case you're wondering, I'm supposed to take care of you until you feel that you're ready to leave this place and live on your own."