Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-27-2008

Amy flinched as he held her in his arms and braced for another penetration or even a beating. When none came and he asked her to say something, anything, she looked up at him timidly and said "Im...Im sorry master...I should not have asked you to let me cum, Im a stupid slave. Stupid! Stupid! Thank you for forcing me to orgasm master, I live only for you." She then lightly nuzzled him, but did little else, knowing slaves should not over step their bounds.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-27-2008

"Amy..." Ocax sighed softly, hugging her and rubbing her back gently with his claws. "You're not a slave...and I'm not your master..." he softly whispered into her ear, using his claw-nails to very lighty scratch her back, trying to calm her down. "I need you to stop thinking that you're a slave, that life is behind you. You're a free person, not a slave..." he added, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Amt shuddered. "Please master....dont say such things. I will stay with you forever, and I will be happy forever....but freedom...is not a thing a slave can ever have. I thank you for treating me so kindly, I love you more then life, and I promise I will serve you well and in any way you wish." She hugged him back and hoped she was not over stepping her bounds. "I love you Ocax, and I will love you as master as much a I would as a partner, and that shall not change, be I a free woman, or a slave."

"NO!" Ocax growled. "You're NOT a SLAVE, Amy!" He sighed, shaking his head. "I'll probably have to do...it..." he mumbled, standing up in the water. "Come on, get out of the water." he added, grabbing a towel for himself, and wrapping it around his naked body. "Unless you can forget about being a slave..." he continued, looking back at her.

Amy bowed her head and got up after him, standing wet and naked before him, shivering a little. She wondered if this was some sort of new torture she would have to endure. IT did not matter she decided. She loved Ocax and she would do anything for him. As he finished speaking, she looked up at him just a little and said "Unless I forget about being a slave...what will happen master? Will.....will you lock me up in a dark room?" She shuddered at that. She had seen the sun, she had felt the breeze....going back was just...no, she would do it for him.

"No...how many times to I have to SAY IT?" the avian growled, placing his claw on his forehead. "You're NOT a SLAVE! I'm going to have to do it." He sighed, walking out of the bathroom. "Follow me." he told her, walking down the long hallway.

Amy fallowed obediently, keeping her head bowed. She wondered what he was going to have to do to her, and why he kept insisting she was not a slave. Did normal people not receive mercy when they begged for it? She thought that was a slave thing....perhaps she would ask him later but for now she would endure his strange fetish, it was allot better then being tortured.

He led her to a moderate-sized room, with a large computer on the right, and a chair in the center. It was much like a dentists' chair, with lots of wires and tubes around it, but the main part was a large helmet-like thing on the top, much like old-fashion hairdryers, only with tons and tons of wires attached to it. "Go, have a seat. Put your back against the back of the chair." he ordered, walking over to the computer and starting to work with it.

Amy did so nervously. as she sat down she looked over at Ocax and asked "Is...Is this going to hurt? I mean, its not a problem if it does....and..and you dont have to tell me if you dont want to...but if its ok..." She cut of her own words and waited in the chair, which looked like an instrument of pain to her. "M-Master...is it ok if I beg?" She asked timidly, very scared and only growing more scared by the second.

"Just....be quiet." Ocax sighed as he turned around. "This will erase every memory your brain has ever acquired. You will still know how to walk, speak, and those things, but every memory of your past life will become nonexistant." he explained, wishing he didn't have to do this. He pressed a button on the computer, latches coming down over Amy's wrists and ankles, along with her neck, to keep her still.