Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-23-2008

"Ohhh...ever moment Im with you feels like a heaven." She moaned as her breasts were groped in earnest. "Ahhh..." She moaned as her pussy became wet and aroused once more. "Oh,,,wash me some more." She moaned. "I want to smell good for my master." She said, adding the word master unconsciously.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-23-2008

"As you wish..." Ocax whispered, grabbing the soap again, and starting to scrub her furry breasts, his shaft hardening back up again from it's soft state, pressed against Amy's backside. "I'll wash you as much as you like, my lover, Amy..." he added, giving her cheek another soft kiss.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-24-2008

Amy moaned softly as her breasts where washed. She smiled and as she felt his hardening cock pressing into her and flipped her self around so that she was facing him. she spread her legs and arms and said "I think its easier to wash me like this. Dont miss a spot." She said sweetly with a wink.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-24-2008

"Mmmrr, yes...I won't miss a single spot on your goddess body..." Ocax grinned back, moving his hips back and fourth slightly, rubbing his hardon against Amy's pussy as he rubbed her legs and thighs with the soap, murring softly. "Oh, I forgot to wash inside that nice pussy of yours..." he teased with a playful wink back, grabbing his member with the soap bar still in his claw, and starting to stroke it, rubbing the soap over his erection.

"Oh, that wont do!" Amy said with a wink. "I have to be perfectly clean for my loving master." She leaned her head back and moaned as her pussy was rubbed. "I guess you'll just have to get in there and clean it thoroughly." She moaned softly. She blushed red, being loved and called a goddess made her feel a little self conscious for the first time since her initial training. She felt like she was to dirty to be with him, to much of a slut. But she was, for the first time, happy, content, in love. She would not give that up for anything.

"Yes, it must be spotless...." The avian murred, letting go of the soap again, before grasping Amy's hips, slowly pushing his shaft into her pink slit, giving a louder murr. "Ooh, yes...your pussy is wonderful...Amy..." he murred, midclosing his eyes and kissing Amy's lips as he slid his erection inside her warm, soft depths.

"Ohh...your cock is so big inside me...." She moaned before she locked herself away in his kiss. Her arms gently wrapped around his back, her hips moving forward to help him thrust. There was a word for what she felt. Bliss. Utter bliss. She loved every second of it. Her soft hands rubbed his back as her tongue danced with his and as his dick filled her needing pussy. Her tightness only increased as she was truly aroused and she loved it, and despite her hot blushing, she would not trade this moment for the world.

"Mmpmmh...yesss....it issss..." Ocax murred before kissing Amy deeply in return, his claws rubbing up and down her furred back; his hips starting to thrust back and fourth, sliding his cock back and fourth inside Amy's tight, hot pussy, causing the avian to moan into the passionate kiss he was sharing with his lover.

Amy embraced him and took everything he gave. The kiss only grew more passionate as her arousal did. "I love you so much!" She moaned for a moment before going back to the kiss. White froth collected around her vagina as the soap suds came out of her. She could feel it stinging her on the inside but it was a good sting, a little pain never killed any one.

"Mmmhh, you too!" Ocax replied, tilting his head sideways as he pushed his avian tongue into Amy's maw, starting to french her deeply and passionately, still thrusting his soapy shaft back and fourth inside the aroused vixen's pussy, loving her warmth and tightness, which caused him to murr deeply.