Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-18-2008

Amy blushed hotly and said "Sorry...I just..,Im not used to your kindness. It really is the greatest thing in the world, to be here with you." She could feel his throbbing erection between her soft butt cheeks. She shuddered with anticipation. "I want you to do what ever you want. I just want you to be happy, to let me give you as much pleasure as I can." She moved her butt up and down, her furry cheeks rubbing up and down his member. "Go as hard or as soft as you want lover, please dont worry about me." She said sincerely, waiting for him to continue.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-18-2008

"Mmmrrhhh....if you say so, baby..." Ocax softly growled, reaching around Amy's body and grasping her furred breasts, giving them squeezes to tease her as he pushed his shaft into her ass, letting out a murr of pleasure as he penetrated her slowly. "Oooh, gods that's tight...!"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-19-2008

Amy moaned as her breasts were grasped. "Ohh..that feels go-ahhh!" She whined as she felt herself being penetrated. She grit her teeth and was happy that it was going in slowly. Soon the pain in her as began to shift to pleasure and she began to moan and pant. "Ohhhh....this feels so good." She moaned, having her ass fucked slowly was worlds away from the rape she was used to. "Ahhh...you can...you can go a little faster if you want." She said blushing cutely.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-19-2008

"Hehehheh...calm down...Amy...I'm not even all the way in, and you're already telling me to go faster!" The bird chuckled and grinned, before giving a thrust, the rest of his shaft burying itself inside her tight ass. "Ooogghh...yeahhh, you're so tight..." he murred, fondling and groping her breasts pleasurably as he started to thrust in and out of her at a slow pace.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh...Ohh yeah..." She moaned as he thrust into her. "Thank you...your so hard and good inside me." She moaned. Her pussy became really wet and she reached a hand down to finger it while her breasts where groped and her ass was fucked. "Oh...so good...your so good to me." She moaned, loving every second of their love.

"Mmmrrhh...you're my lover...I'm supposed to be good...to you..." Ocax murred, pinching and squeezing Amy's nipples to give her even more pleasure as he increased the speed of his thrusting, his cock throbbing and releasing squirts of precum into her tight anal passage, lubing it up nicely. "Rgghh...and you're so good...to me...with your tight holes..." he grunted, already feeling like he could cum at any second.

"Yes but...Ahh...No one else has ever been....good to me." She moaned as she felt herself about to cum. She held it, she was a master at that, though it was harder to do when she was truly aroused by some one like she was with Ocax. "You mean more to me then freedom Ocax. If I had to choose between being free with out you or to go back to the dungeon and drink cum and gruel for the rest of my life if it would mean I could see you once every week I would do it in a heart beat." she blushed hard. What a stupid thing to say, she probably sounded like some sort of idiot....but thats how she felt. "Ohhh....Ocax I can barely hold myself back." She moaned as she kept fingering herself, her juices falling into the tube and mixing with the water.

"Mmmrrhh, then don't hold back, my lover...cum hard for your lover...!" Ocax grunted, thrusting harder and faster into Amy's ass, holding back his orgasm so that she may cum first, though he was about to blow his load any second from her tight ass.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-20-2008

"Ahh....Ahh! I cant!" She moaned. Amy was breathing hard now, really hard. "You have to order me to! You have to cum first and then tell me to!" She moaned, tears coming back to her eyes from embarrassment. "Its the only way I was ever allowed to!" She moaned even louder and stopped fingering herself, using both of her shaking arms to stay up. She moaned even louder now as she held back what should be an orgasm and a half, waiting for him to cum.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-20-2008

"Mmmrgghhh...no...you have to cum by yourself!" Ocax grunted, pushing all of his shaft inside and holding it there, before starting to finger her pussy hard with two fingers, using a third to tease her clit. "Cum, Amy! Cum hard!" he added, starting to thrust hard into her ass again, letting out a growl as he couldn't stop his climax; starting to pound her ass again, spurting off thick streams of his seed up her tight anal passage.