Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-13-2008

"Bath?" Amy said as she walked out after him. "Oh do you mean the hose? I got that just last week!" she said both as a boast and as a way od secretly saying "So I dont need the hose again....please, no hose."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-13-2008

"No, no...okay...I should tell you now." Ocax sighed. "You can forget EVERYTHING about your old life. NONE of that is EVER going to happen, okay?" He explained, leading her into the bathroom where there was a large bathtub, with lots of different soaps and bath materials on a rack.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-15-2008

"Whats this?" She asked, looking at the bathtub and all the soaps and shampoos. Her master simply power hosed her down, washed her with a bar of soap, and then power hosed her again before leaving her to drip dry with a rag. She looked at all the different colors in the bottles and took a red one. She popped it open and sniffed it. "Oh! This one smells sweet!" She said as she held up the cherry scented shampoo. She then put the bottle to her mouth and drank a bit. Her eyes widened and she spat it out. "Ewww! Thats not sweet!" she declared putting the bottle back and making an icky face,

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-15-2008

"Of course not! You're not supposed to eat that!" Ocax shook his head. "You only eat things that are in the kitchen, okay?" he explained, patting Amy's shoulder as he turned the water on, letting the tub slowly fill up with hot water. "Now get in, okay? I'll be back in a second." he added before exiting the bathroom.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-15-2008

Amy nodded and hiccuped, a few bubble exited her mouth as she did. She blushed and was happy no one saw her do that and began to slip into the tub. "Ahhhhh...its warm." She said dreamily as she let herself fall all the way in. She let out soft murrs as she sat there, soaking in the wonderful warm water. So this was a bath? She let out a content sigh, she had almost never experienced something this pleasurable in her life, with the single exception of making love to Ocax. Her tight, abused muscles relaxed as she lay there relaxing like never before. She dozed off then, moaning a little as she did.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-15-2008

Ocax came back with a large, soft towel, and chuckled seeing that Amy had fallen asleep. Turning off the water as it reached her neck, he slipped his shirt off and slid into the water with her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and laying back in the hot water with her.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-16-2008

Amy moaned as he slipped in next to her and laid her head on his shoulder. She mumbled something but it was lost as she hugged him and continued to enjoy her very first bath.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-16-2008

"You're so beautiful, my lover..." Ocax softly whispered into her ear, taking a soap-soaked luffa and rubbing it over her furry breasts, washing them nicely. "I wish I could make love to you forever..."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-16-2008

Amy moaned softly as her breasts where washed, her nipples erecting under the stimulation. "I love you to." She said as her hand slowly made its way from his chest, over his stomach and to his crotch where she began to gently rub. She got a little closer to him, her ees still closed, and licked his feathered chest affectionately.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-16-2008

"Mmmh...did my cute vixen wake up...?" Ocax asked, murring softly from the stroking to his sheath, which made his member slip out and slowly erect into Amy's paw. He dropped the soap into the water and gently grasped Amy's right breast, giving it soft squeezes with his claw.