Digiartists' Domain Community!
Poke Catchen - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Poke Catchen (/showthread.php?tid=7668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 07-10-2009

Julia's blush returned in full and she stepped away from Vap's probing tail, covering her half erect nipples. "I-I-Im not sure...I mean...um...th-this is the fun you were talking about?" She asked nerviously as Flare retrieved the toys, placing them on hte ground behind Vaps. Flare came up behind Vaps, growing bolder now and hugged here, rubbing her breasts in her hands. "How are we going to do this?" She purred. "There are three of us this time."

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 07-10-2009

"Well that depends on wheither someone wants to finally pop their cherry," Vaps cooed, her tail wrapping around Flare as she held her hand up and gentley held the other pokemon's head, "Otherwise It'll just be me having all the fun again."

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 07-11-2009

Flare looked away and blushed. "I...Im still waiting for a special someone...you know?" Flare said, suddenly taking Vap's nipples and pinching them lightly from behind. "But that doenst mean I cant have any fun." she cooed. Julia just stared in shock at all this. "I...Im not sure about this." She said nervously.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 07-11-2009

"Oh I'm not special enough," Vaps pouted cutely as she looked at Flare, then giggled a bit, "I'm just kidding, alright then I know what we can do." She held up the two strap-ons to Flare and Julia, "Don't worry Jule, you'll enjoy this. Just put this on, then just let me handle everything." she cooed.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 07-14-2009

Julia backed away for a second but then bit her lip and took the strap on. Soon both Flare and Julia had them on, waiting to see what Vaps would do next.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 07-14-2009

"Well you two certainly seem ready." Vaps purred a bit, licking her lips, "I can't remember the last time I played with two people at once. Alright, Julia, just relax." Vaps stepped beside her, quickly whipping her tail under the fox's legs and tripping her over onto her back, "Comfy?" she smiled, soon mounting the fox, her pussy resting just above Julia's strap-on, "Mmm, you're a cutie." she purred, grabbing one of Julia's breasts and giving it a gentle rub down.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 07-15-2009

Julia blushed hard as Vaps grabbed her breast and positioned herself above her. "I...I..." She stuttered before she moaned as Flare came up behind her and stroked her tails. "Just like thought, she has really sensitive tails. Do you think we can use that?" She asked as Julia blushed in shame.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 07-15-2009

"Oh we can definately use that," Vaps purred, her own tail brushing over Julia's tails, "That feel good? Do you like when people play with your tails?" she smiled down at Julia, gentley pecking at her muzzle.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 07-24-2009

Julia moaned and nodded, already losing to her lust. "Yes...I like it when people play with my tales...its half the reason I always groom them and never let anyone else touch them..." She moaned. She wiggled underneath Vaps and thrust her hips just a little out of instinct. Her tails were much more sensitive than they appeared...and they appeared sensitive!

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 07-24-2009

"Oh now I wanna play with them too," Vaps giggled, spinning around ontop of Julia, her pussy resting just above the fox's muzzle as she grabbed one of her tails, gentley rubbing it, "Ooh, so soft and fluffy." she smiled.