Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bleach RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bleach RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6865)

RE: Bleach RPG - Kurtz - 05-09-2007

"I won't need the help..." Kurtz chuckled, taking off his sunhat at last as his glistening red hair shone from underneath, before he slowly pocketed it into his large coat. "....Besides... two captains of sorts in the same place wouldn't be a good idea, the Arcanna, especially those two, are still around. I'd probably sneak undetected, but two wouldn't..." He then smiled. "Thanks for offering, though."

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-09-2007

Jena's eyes squinted a little but then smirked "Normally I dont let men tell me what to do...but I'll make an acception." she then pulled herself up off Shadow's dick then made her way to the open floor which she got down on all foors then curling her tail around making her look even sexier for him.

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-09-2007

"You look so much hotter that way." Shadow said as he knelt down beside her, "I'll show you how dogs really mate." He smiled as he leaned over her and wrapped his arms around her stomach, sliding his cock back inside of her pussy.

*Earth*

"Wow, you came around faster than I expected." Vulpin smiled as she landed and dropped him, a tad roughly, on the ground, "That was sad, getting beaten that badly by them. That cat couldn't even touch me." She said proudly.

*Elsewhere on Earth*

"Well I should probably give a report about this." Katt said, "That and I would love a quick nap."

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-09-2007

Archaneous stood and looked at Vulpin"Remember,when I go to my true power,it has consequences.I did that way too early."He then looked at the wound on his shoulder"I need to be more careful next time."

*Chika town*

"If any of you need me,you'll know where to find me."Yoksen said before disappearing.

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-10-2007

Liz grunted in her sleep, before she eventually came to. "Aaghh..." she stirred, opening her eyes slowly to scan the place she was in. "Am I dead... again?" she asked, blinking in surprise not noticing the softness beneath her body. Her vision faced Loki's for a moment and she recognized her, "Hey Loki! Did we win?" she asked excitedly.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-10-2007

"MMmhhhhrrrrr...oohhh this is much better." Jena commented letting out a long lustfull gasp of pleasure feeling Shadow's dog meat re-entering her warm pussy. She had to admit feeling Shadow's body down against her back made it a lot more pleasurable she couldnt explain how but it did.

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-10-2007

Shadow growled a bit, ramming his rod into Jena at a rapid speed. Holding her hips steady with his strong arms as he buried every inch inside of her, "God, so warm and tight. I love this." He sighed.

*Earth*

"You should know better than to unleash all that power right away like that." Vulpin smiled calmly, "You should have kept it till the end when it would've done some use." She turned around and looked back at the direction of the shinigami, her tail waving back and forth behind her.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-10-2007

Jena leaned her head back slightly moaning loud and blissfully her female juices start to coat Shadow's thrusting cock, making her tits flail around freely with every push.

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-10-2007

"It's not just going full power that did it to me though.I didn't even attempt to avoid their attacks."Archaneous then sighed Maybe I should stay in my true form for a longer period of time next time.

*Soul Society*

Yoksen appeared in front of a large,black temple"Time to train."As he opened the large doors to go in,strange screams were heard from inside."I knew going to this temple would be a bad idea for the rest of squad 6."

RE: Bleach RPG - Calibremon - 05-11-2007

Loki smiled and nodded, laughing slightly. "Yeah we did... for now. We drove the arcannars away, but they'll be back, and pissed off, I'm willing to wager." she said, sighing slightly. "We're keeping watch though"