Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bleach RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bleach RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6865)

RE: Bleach RPG - Kurtz - 05-03-2007

Waving his claw, Kurtz suddenly charged forward towards Archaneous, as the Seiryuu suddenly jumped up, before charging straight forward for Archaneous. Giving a grin, Kurtz suddenly ducked, as Seiryuu suddenly clashed completely into the barrier of Archaneous, pushing against it hardly with her huge nameless zanpakuto and her weight. "Take this!"

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-03-2007

Yoksen appeared next to Seiryuu,a ball of dark energy in his free hand"How long will the barrier last?"He threw the energy,getting it stuck in the barrier as it tried to force its way in"Now for those."He flew at the red and blue orbs,his temperature fluctuating as he approached"This will be tough."

Archaneous noticed the lightning barrier was being destroyed,so he looked and saw why,the large dragon and the dark energy.He looked in Vulpin's direction I hope you're enjoying the show you useless fox.He looked up and noticed the pentagram was getting closer Hurry up.

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-03-2007

I can't sit on the sidelines any longer Vulpin thought as she vanished, she appeared directly infront of Yoksen standing between him and the orbs, "Archaneous's busy. I shall be your opponent," She said as she drew out her sword, a long straight blade was attached to the square gaurd a small tassle hanging from the end, "And your doom." She added as she swung the broad weapon at him.

*Soul society*

Shadow growled aroused by the action, he rubbed his muzzle against her neck in a similiar fashion as he began rubbing his hand along her leg.

Yoksen put his zanpakto up,blocking hers"Great,another one.Let's make this quick,shall we?"He formed a ball of dark energy in his free hand and threw it at her stomache.

Archaneous looked at Vulpin"Took your sweet old time.No matter,this won't take long now."He turned his attention back to Seiryuu"You're about to wish you were never brought into being."The pentagram was closing in,now 3,000 feet above him.

RE: Bleach RPG - Calibremon - 05-03-2007

"hold still..." Loki said softly, shattering the ice with the flat of her zanpakuto. "Are you alright?" she asked, before focusing her attention on the orbs. "Dance of Wind and Blades..." she said, swinging her zanpakuto in a wide arc, sending a wind-blade through the side of the barrier, and into the red orb, hoping to slice through it.

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-03-2007

Liz was taken by surprise. While her attempts to break the solid ice around her footpaw were futile, she was freed by the seemingly stronger Loki. The simple show made her drop down on her rear and to the floor. She could only stare up into the sky and how the others battled. She felt rather useless at the moment, she didn't know what to do with her Flame Seer Zanpakuto just yet.

RE: Bleach RPG - Kurtz - 05-03-2007

Seeing her chance, Seiryuu continued to smash forward at the Arcannar, her Zanpakuto and body continuing to crash directly into him as she grinded at all the orbs that might have still surrounded him.

"Keep doing that for a moment!" Kurtz chirped, before suddenly jumping down, looking towards Loki and Liz. "How's everything down here?" He asked quickly, checking on the status.

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-03-2007

Vulpin vanished and reapeared behind him avoiding the dark shot easily, "It was bad enough you revealed yourself to them." She said to Arcaneous, "I was hoping you'd be able to handle it without having to show that there's two of us." She said as she grabbed onto Yoksen and tried to throw him to the ground.

The red orb shattered in an explosion of fire as the blue orb flew into the lightning barrier,adding ice to the barrier,reinforcing it.Archaneous looked at Vulpin again"It takes time to reach my full power.Speaking of which,it is almost time."The pentagram was 1000 feet above him.

Yoksen hit the ground,and melded into it like a shadow,many bursts of dark energy flying at Vulpin.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-03-2007

Jena grinned with the reaction glad to see Shadow comming around "I know you want to let it out..." she said teasingly murring softly and grinning more from the rubbing of her leg "mmm...I bet you have a sexy bod under that robe..." she said with a sexy smirk as she started pulling at his Shinigami robe.