Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Yaoi Resort - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Yaoi Resort (/showthread.php?tid=6649)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: The Yaoi Resort - Altima - 03-17-2007

"Hold on, let me get dressed..." Altima said as he reached into the bag for a cleaner set of clothing.

RE: The Yaoi Resort - Angry_kittens - 03-17-2007

Kenzuma nodded, turning to give Altima some privacy. He hadn't been around humans long, but he knew that most didn't like to be watched while they got dressed. He winced as he caught a glimpse of the wound on Altima's back out of the corner of his eye.

"Um.. Sorry about earlier... I.. If I had known what the other human would have made you do... I would have kept going past this place.."

"Eh... I guess it's all right... I mean, compared to taking it in the ass, I would much rather have done that..." he said, pulling his shirt over his head. For some reason, talking about what happened between them earlier was...turning him on.

Kenzuma looked down at the ground, slightly ashamed. "I guess so... but still... I wish it hadn't have had to happen at all... I mean.. not that I didn't.. like it... but.. I would rather.. have had it be your own choice.." He covered his mouth as he realized what he was saying, causing the last few words to be barely audible as he flattened his ears against his head.

"Be..my own...wha?" Altima said, mid-pulling his boxer's up. After shaking his head, he finished pulling up ins undergarments. "Well, it wasn't my choice, but... if you wanna know...I...kinda..." Altima said, before shaking his head, "No...never mind."

Kenzuma looked up at Altima in surprise. "I.. um... Is there.. anything I could do to make it up to you..?" he asked shyly as he slowly lowered his hands. "Its just that... Everyone else here... they are just so pushy... I know you would rather be somewhere else if you could be.. I guess.. Since neither of us have a choice in staying right now..." he stopped himself from going further with thatt thought, then turned away again. "He is a human.. how could he understand...?" "Maybe he would.. not all humans are the same.." he thought, wringing his hands nervously.

Altima stared at the digimon, wondering why he was acting strange. "Is there anything else you were going to say?" he asked, pulling some pants on. He felt like he could trust this digimon. "Well, I don't need you to do anything for me.." Altima said, which was a lie, he had strange thoughts of the renamon, of him craving the renamon. God, why were these images popping in his head.

RE: The Yaoi Resort - CloneWarrior - 03-18-2007

Taichi's still standing outside, completely nude.

Taichi: Let me in!! How come Kanzuma can randomly appear in your room, but I can't even walk in?!!

OOC: Kenzuma was downstairs with Agumon earlier. How'd he get up here?

RE: The Yaoi Resort - Angry_kittens - 03-22-2007

OOC: Well.. Agumon left first... And he walked up after that. But there is another way it could happen.. he is a Renamon afterall.. The one on the show could poof around...

IC:

Kenzuma looked down at the ground. "I.. I don't really know how to say what I was thinking... And I don't know if I should try to figure it out right now.. Everything about this place is strange to me.. but I can tell that you are at least as uncomfortable with the way things have been going since we got here as I am.. Probably more..."

RE: The Yaoi Resort - Altima - 03-22-2007

"W-well, I am a bit uncomfortable, but now that I know I'm not feeling that alone, I feel much better, at least we are sharing rooms, I don't think I could have standed any more of this place with someone else..." Altima said, finally fully dressed.