Digiartists' Domain Community!
My dream went out in smoke...again. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My dream went out in smoke...again. (/showthread.php?tid=5829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- DragonMasterX - 11-25-2006

Whoops. Nothing else to say, but I was uncomfortable with writing: "If I were your mother". Sorry if that hurt or anything Zeph.

- Wisemon - 11-26-2006

Hey, three out of four isn't bad. You just have to retake one exam, and you'll be really prepared for it this time.

- Zephyr of Darkness - 11-28-2006

Well, thank you for trying to protect my feelings, but it's Ok. I'm more hurt for this now.
Wisemon Wrote:Hey, three out of four isn't bad. You just have to retake one exam, and you'll be really prepared for it this time.
But...but....but......
*Venezuelan soap opera music starts to sound in the back* *starts to sob*
Benjamin, I tried, I tried so hard, but couldn't do it.....*grabs him by his shirt's neck* Why?! Why?!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why my life is like that?! I wanted to graduate so badly!!!! I can't take this pain anymore!!!!!! I wanted to be saved!!!!!!When I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, now my hope goes away again!!!!! And you know, I'm your ever lost sister!!!!!
Anyway....*takes out a gun and blows the orchestra* In drama, yes, but that's what happened. I thought I could get rid of that already....

- UnknownH - 11-28-2006

Soap operas? I never watched them. My mom does but I don't hate them.

- Wisemon - 11-28-2006

Quote:And you know, I'm your ever lost sister!!!!!
The one my mom miscarried?

Look, I know you wanted to be done. We all want to be done with something. When you're done with this stage, you'll have something else you'll want to be done with, and it'll keep going on like that until you die. There, does that make you feel better?

- UnknownH - 11-29-2006

I don't think it would. Or at least not me. And you lost a sister once?

- Wisemon - 11-30-2006

Quote:I don't think it would. Or at least not me. And you lost a sister once?
I don't know what the gender was. I don't really care. Unlike some people, I say life starts at birth (maybe even a few years after).

- Anonmon - 11-30-2006

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you, but now comes the worst part...tell my mother! And yeah, since I kind of overdid it at that extremely difficult exam and was successful, I thought I could do the same now.
I'm really out of control sometimes....
Just how damn hard are these exams, that you can't pass four exams in six weeks? Unless you also have to do all your normal work in addition to exams, without the benefit of a dedicated final exams period.

- UnknownH - 12-01-2006

That makes sense regarding you wise. And good point. You never really told anyone about that. You just said it was hard.

- Wisemon - 12-01-2006

Are the exams hard enough to rationalize cheating?