Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- DragonMasterX - 11-14-2006

Aqua blinked as she heard the yell, she immediatly left Ranamon in the shower. Her scales strangely got quickly dried alone if she wasn't in permanent contact with water, so she didn't slip while running, but when he got to the living room, she saw Vi and Darky, seemingly he was knocked out cold, and in her eyes, the other dragoness was responsible, "What did you do to my Darky?!" she cried loudly.

- Casey the furry one - 11-14-2006

Rana ran out sopping wet from the shower. As ran into the living room after Aqua and saw how annoyed she was Rana put a hand on Aqua's shoulder, "Don't do anything foolish Aqua they were just talking about you," she said calmly.

- Master Grim - 11-14-2006

Vi jumped out of her scales... literally; she was pressed up against the ceiling in her ghostly form by the time Rana came out to calm Aqua "H-H-Hi, A-A-Aq-Aa-Aqua..." She stammered, her eyes as wide as dinner plates.

- Shadowknight - 11-14-2006

Fengalmon run up alongside Angewomon, "You know, we're definately gonna have to give these bodies a nice work out later." He said with a slight wink as he pulled ahead, looking back at her as he put more space between them, "Come on, I know you can go faster than that. Why the pause?"

"THAT'S WHY!!" Chupa shouted as she tugged at Fengalmon's fur.

"What?" Fengalmon looked forward, the hut wasn't even a hundred feet away from him, "Oh crap."

"STOP GENIUS!" Chupa shouted as she jumped off and landed safely on the ground.

Fengalmon dug his claws into the ground, large gashes dragging in the ground and towards the building. He slowed himself down a bit, but not enough, he still crashed into the building taking out a small section of the wall. He stood up and looked around a bit, seeing the two girls, one of whom he recgonized as Aqua, and another one he didn't recgonize, "Hehe, hope you don't mind me dropping in." he said as he lauged nervously, "Aqua, long time no see."

- DragonMasterX - 11-14-2006

Aqua was about to talk in her angered manner to Vi, not caring about Ranamon's words, but soon her face took a more surprised look as she saw a large tiger crashing through the wall, "Fengalmon?" she blinked, "I thought you'd stay in Digitamamon's Restaurant with Shady after you wrecked all the dishes, after you had to wash them, after you tricked Digitamamon to get the free lunch" she said, then caught up a bit of breath to then continue, she slightly smiled, "But how are you?"

"Oh we settled that little problem." Fengalmon said as he stood a bit, "I found this golden thingy and gave that to him so I could leave."

*Restaurant*

"I wonder how much this could be worth?" Digitamamon examined a large chunk of golden rock.

Shady walked up behind him and examined it.

"What do you think? That Slashmon gave it to me to pay for the dishes and dinners, I bet it's worth at least," He didn't finish as Shady slashed at the rock, three gashes dragged across it tearing off the paint and revealing the rock below it. Digitamamon's eye twitched a bit under his shell, "I HATE THAT CAT!!!!" He shouted as a large flock of Biyomon scattered from the nearby trees.

*Hut*

Fengalmon scratched his ear a bit, "Huh, someone must be talking about me." He said as it itched a little. "So what have you been up to?" He asked as he looked up, noticing the ghostly figure at the top of the ceiling, "Looks like I missed a nice party."

OOC: Let's wait for the other's to respond DMX. Can't have to much interaction between Slash and Aqua while the others are all right there too.

Vi remained stunned for a second before floating down and resuming her dragoness form "Err... not really..." She giggled nervously.

- cboy - 11-14-2006

Darky was jarred awake when the newcomer crashed through the wall, immediatly jumping to his feet, ready for a fight.

"Who the hell are you!" he yelled, Aqua's possible pregnancy forgotten for the moment.

OOC: I'm assuming you're done in the Digimon Expansion RPG, DMX?

"Eep!" Vi leapt away from Darky and clung onto a wall. She blinked at him before giggling nervously "Oops... you scared me."

"Oh, sorry," Fengalmon smiled, "I had a little trouble stopping and... well I'm sure you can figure out the rest." he laughed a bit.

"Slash you idiot." Chupa said as she grabbed him by his long tail, "GET OUT HERE!" With one pull she effortlessly pulled him out of the hole and threw him to the ground behind her. Not paying much further attention she looked back through the hole, "I'm really sorry, I assure you we will help repair the wall."

"What's all this we stuff? You pick up a Chumon or something on the way OOMPH!!" Fengalmon flew a short distance away and crashed through a tree as Chupa elbowed him.