Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Casey the furry one - 11-29-2006

"Yes it is Vi Darky hope you don't mind," Rana said as she blushed

- cboy - 11-29-2006

Darky cocked his head to the side, a bit confused as to why Rana would want to have sex with a psuedo version of himself.

"But...why? I can mate with you now, if that's what you were waiting for. And Vi, if you're anxious for some pleasure, I can do you both," he said, not angry, but mighty confused.

- Casey the furry one - 11-29-2006

"I thought that with Aqua being in heat... that it will be awhile before she was satisfied," said Rana with a laugh as she got up off the walked over to Darky.

- cboy - 11-29-2006

Darky sighed with relief, having thought the worst for a second there.

"Oh, okay. Well, she seems sated for now, so now I can do you and Vi. Besides, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you eating her out while I fuck your hot little pussy," he growled seductively, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionatley on the lips, his tail snaking into her bathing suit (I don't think she took it off) and teasing her cunny.

- Shadowknight - 11-30-2006

cboy Wrote:I'm sure she wouldn't mind you eating her out.

Straight RPG. No Yuri.

IC:

Slash flipped over and onto his feet, quickly catching up to Emily, "Can't wait till next time my sweet little angel." He said as he gentley nuzzled her neck, wrapping his tail around her's.

- DragonMasterX - 11-30-2006

OOC: cboy worded it wrong. He meant 'he' as Vi is now a male DarkPanthermon, too.

IC:

Aqua stared on the trio, I'm horny... she thought, a bit disappointed.

- cboy - 11-30-2006

OOC:
Quote:Straight RPG. No Yuri.

Wouldn't that be considered a threesome, since my character will be in it too?

Quote:cboy worded it wrong. He meant 'he' as Vi is now a male DarkPanthermon, too.

Uh, actually I was referring to Aqua when I said 'she'; my character was trying to give her a suggestion.

IC:

Darky nuzzled Rana's face, giving her feather-light kisses all over. His tail was still working her pussy, now starting to push into wet entrance. Moving down to her breasts, Darky was a bit annoyed to find that she was still wearing her bathing suit.

"Mind if I remove this for you?" he purred, unsheathing a claw (OOC: I'm assuming she has plenty more, CWD. If not, she can take it off).

- Casey the furry one - 11-30-2006

"Not at all love," Rana murred as she took his claw and ripped her bathing suit it and removed her removed her ripped bathing suit.

Emily giggled slight form the nuzzling since she was ticklish there as he in twined his tail around her. "You won't have to wait long and if you want you could ask Chupa to join us," she stated with a lusty grin.

Ooc: I forgot that Rana had bathing suit my bad

- Shadowknight - 11-30-2006

cboy Wrote:Wouldn't that be considered a threesome, since my character will be in it too?

As long as there's no interaction between two same sexes.

Acceptable threesome: Two guys one girl diffrent holes, no interaction between the men.

Unacceptable: Girl eating out another girl while a guy does one of them.

No sexual actions between same sexes. You can have your tail pleasing one but they can't interact.

IC:

"I like where this is going." Slash smiled as he walked through the large hole, and into the kitchen, "Hey Chu," He looked around, "Where is everyone?"

"They're, uhhh, in Darky's room." She siad.

"Well that's kinda rude to leave you. I'll go have a talk with them." Slash removed his tail and started towards the door.

"SLASH NO! They're uhhh," She didn't want to say it outloud, "Busy, doing stuff."

"Stuff? Well maybe we could lend a hand. Alway nice to have help when doing work." Slash said, he never was the sharpest when it came to obvious stuff.

"Slash stop! They want to be... alone." Chupa said, putting a heavy emphasis on the last word.

- Casey the furry one - 11-30-2006

Emily laugh at how dim Slash was being, "I'm sorry for laughing at you but that was funny and their doing what we just got down doing," Emily said as she blushed

Ooc: This is for Cboy and DMX only lets wait on Grim to post before we continue