Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- DragonMasterX - 11-27-2006

Aqua complied, soon gropping his ballsack in her claw and lightly squishing it while moaning from his treatments. Her licking got a lot stronger, especially on his pee-hole area.

- Master Grim - 11-27-2006

"Oooooooohhhhh!" Vi moaned loudly as her juices suddenly flooded, soaking Darky's tail and buttocks.

- cboy - 11-27-2006

Darky murred louder as Aqua licked around his piss hole, more pre leaking out. Meanwhile, he felt his tail become soaked in Vi's juices, along with his butt. He rubbed the tip of his cum-soaked tail over Vi's lips, letting her taste herself, then brought it to his own lips, licking it like a lollipop, purring at the taste.

"Mmm, you taste good, Vi," he complimented, then his tail moved down to Aqua's cunny, rewarding her for her skills. He pushed his slick tail into her, once again wriggling it like a worm as it slithered in.

- Master Grim - 11-27-2006

Vi murred quietly, licking her lips as she watched Aqua and Rana.

- Shadowknight - 11-28-2006

"And you are my first in this form," Slash said, purring in pleasure. He continued driving his large cock inside of her tiny pussy, grunting with effort as he tried to get in, "OHHH H-HERE I CUM!!" He roared loudly as he bucked up and drove his cock deeply into her, his seed pouring out like a torrent. He continued bucking, ramming his cock into her tight pussy as it squeezed him dry.

Chupa frowned a bit, "Guess I might as well lend a hand and clean this up." She thought as she picked up the dishes.

- cboy - 11-28-2006

OOC: Chupa can "accidently" stumble into our little romp if she feels left out (up to you). Darky didn't offer an invitation to her because I thought she was Slash's girl.

Darky heard Vi's murr behind him, and brought his tail down to his rump, wiping up the cum on his fur. He brought his tail up to her lips, offering her a taste (plus his tail was a bit sensitive).

Finishing with Ranamon's tits, he ran a finger down her belly, stopping briefly to tease her navel, then running the finger down to her damp pussy, sliding it over her labia.

- Master Grim - 11-28-2006

Vi blinked before licking the cum from Darky's tail, liking the taste, she grabbed it and sucked to get more.

- Casey the furry one - 11-28-2006

Emily moaned loudly as Slash filled her with his seed. Setting off her own orgasm and kissed him as she continued to hump him.

Rana murred as Darky rubbed her labia she continued to suck on one of his balls for a bit longer before taking a lick of his shaft hopping that Aqua would suck on his ball so she could suck in his cock.

- Shadowknight - 11-28-2006

Slash panted loudly as he relaxed a bit, his cock slowly retreating back inside it's pouch, "Okay... I think we're done." He smiled a bit, "I doubt I can hold this form much longer."

Chupa smiled happily as she dried off the dishes and set them aside, she kinda enjoyed doing housework. She sighed a bit and leaned up against a nearby wall, Wonder what's taking Slash and Emily so long. This is kinda getting boring. She glanced over at the room the others had exited through, Not to mention it would've been nice if I had gotten a little invite to their party. She sighed a bit, It's been too long since me and Slash fooled around too.

- cboy - 11-28-2006

OOC: If she wants to join in, she has to go into the room. Darky's under the impression that she's Slash'es girl, which is why he didn't ask her if she wanted to join them (to him, that would have been rude)

IC:
Darky groaned as Vi suckled his tail, the snake-like appendage having a few pleasure areas. His moaning grew louder as Ranamon licked his shaft, his back arching a little. He moved his fingers from Aqua's belly button up to her neck, massaging the aread, knowing how sensitive it was.
He began to thrust two fingers into Ranamon, his thumb moving up to rub her clit.