Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Master Grim - 11-24-2006

Vi looked between Aqua and Rana "I didn't see any places to eat on the way here..." She said; obviously not getting what they were really talking about.

OOC: Alrighty. *presses freeze button* That sh-*freezes solid*

- cboy - 11-26-2006

OOC: *In Bizarro's voice* Me am back.
IC:

Darky had to stifle a chuckle as a cough at his friend's naivety. He tapped the table to get her attention.

"Uh Vi, they mean this..." he said, making an O with his left thumb and index finger and pushing his right index finger in and out of it. He then turned his attention to the hot steaks that had been placed on the table in front of him. He immediatly speared one with a fork and planted it on his plate, dousing it in ketchup and slicing it to pieces.

"MMmm, thanks girls, tastes puurrrfect," he said upon taking a bite.

OOC: We going to describe the events that take place during the feast or just skip it?

- Master Grim - 11-26-2006

OOC: Hm... I'd go for skip. :P

IC:

Vi blinked "What are you-" She stopped the sentance and blushed furiously "Oh..."

- Shadowknight - 11-26-2006

"Well I don't cook much but when I do," Chupa smiled as she cut a piece and ate it, showing off her large fangs.

OOC: Yeah we might as well skip through the whole eating thing. It'll just slow me down since then I'd keep getting hungry.

- cboy - 11-27-2006

Later...
Darky leaned back and let out a satisfied "ahhh".

"MMm, thanks for the meal, ladies. That was one of the best feasts I've ever had," he said, smiling at the ladies who had cooked. He got up, his plate in hand, and carried it to the sink, where the dishes would be washed later. Going back to the table, he politely picked up all the empty dishes and cups, and took them to the sink as well. He then walked over to Rana and Aqua, getting in between them.

"Ready for dessert?" he whispered coyly, smiling. Remembering his promise to Vi, he added, "Do either of you mind if Vi joins in? I don't want her to feel like I've abandoned her, and it has been a while since we saw each other," he whispered, praying in his heart that they would accept and not be offended.

OOC: If it's okay with everyone else, and I'm not trying to powerplay here, but I'm not one for heartbreaks and love troubles, so let's not do any love triangles or anything that could cause problems. If you have an idea of something you'd like to try that involves that, run it by me and I'll decide.

- DragonMasterX - 11-27-2006

"Sure" Aqua giggled, before continuing with a whisper, "But I want fun with my big boy later... much more fun..." she said, licking her lips and closing an eye.

- cboy - 11-27-2006

"I bet you do," he teased, suckling on her neck for a few seconds. He then turned to Ranamon.

"What about you, my love?" he whispered, his tail snaking down her swimsuit and rubbing her pussy.

- Casey the furry one - 11-27-2006

"Mmm I don't mind as long as she does nothing freaking like she did in the room earlier," Rana said as her crotch dampened some.

"Your the largest I have ever taken before in this form," Emily moaned as she took in his entire length

- cboy - 11-27-2006

"Well then, follow me ladies," he purred, nodding to Vi. He then led them to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Well, choose your playmate ladies," he said, his digihood starting to grow erect. He gave them a loving smile, sure that they all wanted a piece of him.

- Casey the furry one - 11-27-2006

"I know what I want to drink," Rana said with a smirk as got in between Darky legs and gave his digihood that was erecting a lick teasing him some.