Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- cboy - 11-22-2006

Darky saw his mate and Vi exit the room, glad there wasn't a fight.

"You two friends again?" he joked, smiling warmly.

- Casey the furry one - 11-22-2006

Rana walked up to Darky and whispered to him what happened in the bed room.

- cboy - 11-22-2006

Darky's eyes widened slightly upon hearing Vi's actions. He immediatly got up and moved over to his former mate, pulling her aside.

"Don't do things like what you did in there. My mates are very loyal to me and don't like having strangers come onto them. If you're horny for action, just wait until after lunch and you might be able to join in our fun," he whispered into her ear.

- Master Grim - 11-22-2006

OOC: I think Rana completely misunderstood Vi's actions there. lol

IC:

Vi blinked "Wh-Wha...?" She remained silent for a second before scowling "You think... You actually think that I... Ough!" She instantly dematierialised.

Vi reappeared some distance from the hut and cursed loudly. Why does everyone think I'm some kind of fucking slut!?

- DragonMasterX - 11-22-2006

Aqua placed the salad on the table, then grabbed some plates, helping herself with her tail as well, and put them all on the large dining table along with glasses, she then turned to Chupa and giggled, "You seem to make a really nice cook" she poked her tongue out playfully.

- cboy - 11-22-2006

Surprised at Vi's reaction, Darky scowled, quickly disappearing into the shadows and reappearing near Vi.

"Vi, for pete's sake, I wasn't calling you a slut. I was just inviting you to join me and my mates later." he said, trying to calm her down. Even though he was already taken, he still cared about his long-time friend and didn't want her leaving again.

- Shadowknight - 11-22-2006

A low rumble came from Slash's throat, he growled in pleasure as his cock twitched slightly in excitement. "I wouldn't know," he smiled a bit, "After this I'll have to see how good you taste too. Can't let you have all the fun." He laughed a bit.

Chupa smiled a bit at the compliment, "Thanks. It's been awhile since I had to cook." She admitted, glancing at the steaks as a ping of worry snuck up in the back of her head. Once she was sure they were fine she continued, "Me and Slash usually do a few odd jobs in the towns we stop in and then eat there, so I don't really cook much."

- Master Grim - 11-22-2006

Vi jumped slightly, fogetting that Darky had that ability "Oh... I... erm... sorry... I know... it's just that everyone else I meet thinks that..." She blushed slightly.

- cboy - 11-22-2006

Darky put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug.

"Yeah, I know. But don't worry about Rana and Aqua; as long as you don't do anything suspiscious with me, they'll like you," he said, kissing her cheek. He then pulled away, catching the scent of the steaks.

"Come on, let's get back. Those steaks smell like they're almost done, and I'm starving," he said, his belly growling in agreement.

- DragonMasterX - 11-22-2006

Aqua put a finger on her own cheek, her eyes moving up a bit as she remembered, "Oh. I can remember when we were traveling in the Gekomon edo. It was funny, NRG and Shady had to clean the entrance, Slash and I had to cook in the restaurant to pay for the food... twice. If he hadn't pounced on me while I was cleaning the dishes, we hadn't had broken so much plates, but oh well" she giggled.