Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Casey the furry one - 11-10-2006

Ooc: profile
Gatomon
name: Emily
ocupation: Bounty hunter
Bio: Is hired by the digiworld court to bring in Darky for embezlemnent charges he has supposedly commented.
perks: when aroused Gatomon goes into a sexaul state you can see that she has a B cup chest.

Ic:Now were is Darky as she saw a Slashmon and Chupamon and ran over to ask, "Have you seen a Darkpanthermon around here?"

- cboy - 11-10-2006

Pulling away, Darky smiled softly at her. When they'd first gotten together, Aqua's tailhole had been too small for him to fuck her doggy-style. However, over the past few months, she had been using butt plugs and dildo's to get her asshole used to his large size, and they now did it pretty regularly.

"Okay, my love. Assume the position," he purred, patting her butt and giving her a lustful lick.

OOC:
Bio: Is hered by the digiworld court to bring in Draky for crime he has commented.
:shock:

Alright, time out. Before you go ahead with that, would you mind telling me what "crime" my character did (you can PM if you want), because that's pushing it a little.

- Master Grim - 11-10-2006

OOC: ^.^

IC:

Vi remained motionless for a couple of moments, listening. She blinked as she heard a familiar voice "... Darky...?" Her expression suddenly contained an immense glee "Ooohh... I've just gotta visit..." She paused "But... I heard Aqua... maybe I should wait..." She giggled and floated to the hut to listen... spying obviously not beyond her whatsoever.

- Shadowknight - 11-10-2006

Slash dissapeared and in an instant was standing right next to the Gatomon, "Darkpanthermon? Sorry, but that name's not ringing a bell." He said as he leaned back against a tree, "But speaking of names, mine's Slash. What might the name of such a lovely mon as yourself be?" He asked with a small grin.

Chupa rolled her eyes as she sat beneath the tree, Doesn't even know the girl and he's flirting.

Emily grabs Slash arm and throws him to the ground and puts his arms behind his back and holding them there, "Look I'm on assignment right so no flirting girly," she said with a laugh.

"Ohhh, I get it," Slash grinned a bit, "You like the femdom huh? Not exactly my first choice but I can work with that."

Chupa shook her head a bit as she sighed, Better bail him out before he get's killed. She thought as she walked out of the cool shade and up to the two, "You'll have to excuse my friend, he's an idiot. So what do you need?" She asked.

OOC: How would a 3sum work in a straigh RPG?

"I like cock you asshole but not when I'm working," said Emily as she kick Slash's ass real hard. "Now do you know a Darkpanther on by the name Darky?" asked Emily as she offered her paw to Chupa.

"You like cock huh? That mean, MMMPH!!" Slash quieted as Chupa placed her foot on his head.

"The womon are talking now. Can't you be horny later?" She asked as she removed her foot and looked up at the Gatomon, "No, we only just got here. We don't really know anyone."

"I heard that Darky is with right now with a a Aquaveemon and a Ranamon do ether of you know any?" asked Emily as she kick Slash in the belly

Slash quickly stood up, throwing the Gatomon off him easily, "Wait did you say an Aquaveemon?" He asked slightly surprised.

"We're actually going to see a friend of Slash's that's an Aquaveemon." Chupa said.

"You don't think it's the same one?"