Digiartists' Domain Community!
Friends of the Panthermon - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Friends of the Panthermon (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- BigD - 11-18-2006

Darky shrugged, then went into the kitchen with his mates and Vi.

"What are we having," he whispered, his stomach suddenly letting out a growl of hunger. He looked at Aqua and noticed that her smile seemed a bit forced. Walking over to her, he kneeled down and rubbed her back.

"You alright, sweetheart?" he said, not wanting to see her upset.

- Master Grim - 11-18-2006

Vi cracked her knuckles with a grin "Ooohh... what are we going to do...?"

- Casey the furry one - 11-18-2006

"We are going to make some chicken fried steak sandwiches and macaroni salad for lunch," said Rana as she got the chicken fried steaks from the freezer.

Vi did a little jump on the spot "Oh, I like chicken! ^.^"

OOC: Are smilies OK in the speech marks? *curious FTW*

- DragonMasterX - 11-18-2006

OOC:

sonrouge Wrote:Darky shrugged, then went into the kitchen with his mates and Vi.

"What are we having," he whispered, his stomach suddenly letting out a growl of hunger. He looked at Aqua and noticed that her smile seemed a bit forced. Walking over to her, he kneeled down and rubbed her back.

"You alright, sweetheart?" he said, not wanting to see her upset.

May I say: WTF?

And Poke, try avoiding the use of smilies when we are using Dialogal mode.

IC:

Aqua giggled, "Sure why not!" she said to Vi, following Ranamon to the kitchen and to grab the macarroni. She was soon comfronted by Darky and she frowned slightly, "I'm okay! Really!" she quickly changed it to a smile.

- cboy - 11-18-2006

OOC: Alright, I'll come clean. Sonrouge is a friend of mine from school and the last post I put up was done while he and I were on the same computer (I was finally able to convince him that RPing wouldn't screw up his computer). I must have accidently put in my post on his profile. And for anyone who read his profile and is wondering how we could be on the same computer if he's in Louisisana and I'm in Arkansas, he put up Louisiana because he's still pretty skittish about cookies and junk mail and all that stuff (what can I say, losing a computer can make a guy paranoid).

IC:

Darky shrugged and nodded.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this, but I want us to be happy together. And we can't do that so long as my former mate is out to get us," he said, leaning down to kiss her on her forehead.

- BigD - 11-18-2006

OOC: :oops: Hehe, sorry boys, but Cboy is correct; he and I are buddies and he was over at my house earlier today (we do a lot of overnighters). I was posting on this site and had to go to the RR, and when I came back, he was on. As for my location in my profile, yes, I'm still skittish about spammers and people who send viruses finding my location (my dad said that if the computer ever crashed again, I would be paying for it.) Sorry for the mix up.

- Casey the furry one - 11-18-2006

"Aqua Darky is right you know this is something that has to be dealt with sooner than later. Vi... to put what we are making in simple terms we are making steak fried like chicken," said Rana as she got out the other ingredients that she needed to make chicken fried steak.

*Living room*

"When Darky gets back in here we can start planning our next move," said Emily as she got off the phone with Renamon.

Vi nodded "Okies!" She giggled while watching closely.

- Shadowknight - 11-18-2006

"Well, I'm bored." Chupa sighed a bit.

"Well, I know something we can do." Slash smiled a bit.

Chupa sighed a bit more, "Don't you think of anything but sex?"

"I was talking about getting something to eat. Get your head out of the gutter." Slash smiled.

Chupa growled a little in annoyance, "Whatever, I'm gonna go see what everyone is up to." She said as she walked into the kitchen, "Hello? Hope I'm not interrupting." She said as she walked in, "Just wanted to see if I could help with anything, after all we did kinda break your wall."