Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Disturbed - 10-16-2006

Sedrick was jerking off to the sight of Colby's beautifal naked body. He orgasmed and cummed all over Colby's leg.

Grimlock growled and with a twitch of his eyes Sedrick became a pile of ashes "I can always make another.."

- Shadowknight - 10-16-2006

"You coulda let him have some fun with her," Shadow removed his fingers, Colby's juices dripping from it, "She's such a slut, I'm sure she'd enjoy it." he inserted his dripping hand into her mouth, forcing her to suck off her own juices, "I must admit, she's alot less fussy when in that trance of hers." he smiled as he undid his belt, his pants dropping to the ground as his dick poked out, fully erected from fingering the young girl, "I'm gonna enjoy this," he said as he pulled her pants down to her ankles and positioned his shaft at her entrance, "Let's see if this wakes her up." He said as he thrusted forwards, burying his entire length into her in one quick motion.

- Disturbed - 10-16-2006

Grimlock summoned another Sedrick "Fine..whatever" he then just said there "I'd still rather devour her flesh then just poke at it."

Sedrick leaped at the girl and started licking her asshole with his tongue.

- Casey the furry one - 10-16-2006

"You must wake yourself Colby or you will die when he is down with power to burn through the chain but you must summon the streighth from withen to do so," said Colbys' sensei. She started search for the steighth from within herself.

- Kurtz - 10-16-2006

The voice crackled on Zerus' PDA as he kept running. "COME ON! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A 16-YEAR OLD HUMAN GIRL?!"

Zeras sweat-dropped, as he continued his search for the group of gunmen.

- Yoosei - 10-16-2006

Yoosei is lying down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. It has been almost two hours already since she woke up and is just staring at the ceiling. Her mind is being filled with memories of her family.

- Master Grim - 10-16-2006

Uniat could hear the footsteps getting closer. He sweat dropped, assuming that it was an enemy. From his side he took his only other weapon, a semi-automatic handgun "Dammit... I hate this thing... and I suck at handguns..." He stepped out into the path of whatever was approaching, aiming the gun. He blinked and lowered it as he saw Zerus "Who the hell...?"

- Kurtz - 10-16-2006

Zerus stopped, and instinctively, he pulled out his shortsword. But, after a few seconds, his eyes widened. "Wait.... you're not with the insane ones, are you?" He then lowered his sword slightly, hoping the answer was a yes.

- Disturbed - 10-16-2006

Disturbed Wrote:Name: Silver

Race: Silver furred wolf

Weapon: Gleaming Blades

Weapon Speciality: Double-Vougle polearm

Digivice:None

Magic: Flash
Silver Slash
After-Image
Haste (inceases another persons speed and agility)

Description: Shiny silver furred wolf with white cargo pants with black leather belt. Darker stripes of silver over his body. Very outgoing mostly happy all the time :)

Limit Break: Gleaming Wolf Strike: Splits into 5 selves and relentlessly attack his opponent so fast it makes it looks like streaks of silver light.

Bio:Loves the company of a friend. Helps those who are in need so he joined the people of the Southern Cross.

- Master Grim - 10-16-2006

Uniat tried to scratch his head but just ended up tapping the side of his visor. Damn this piece of shit... "Lord whats-his-name didn't think I was worth anything. I'm against him. And I swear I'll kill him!" He kicked the ground in his sudden anger... and promptly stubbed his toe. DAMMIT!!!