Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- DragonMasterX - 12-07-2006

"As modest as always," Lu said, smiling, "You know, we could get to the mansion and repeat what we did some years ago. All this action has left me" the pantheress stopped, before moving her lips slower and with smoother movement, "Aroused" she said with emphasis on the word.

Dorothy made no reply, just sank her head on his chest, smiling to herself, her tail wagging happily behind her body.

- Disturbed - 12-07-2006

Wengren placed a hand on Erne's shoulder and it quickly began to glow a bright green "Healing Touch." the green glow transfered to Erne healing whatever wounds he had. "There." is all he said then turned to the purple fox "Damn they got Yoosei bad." he said as he walked to Erne's shoulder and placed a hand onto the puprle fox's back "Healing Touch." the same glow from before returned to his hand and transfered to the fox's inert body healing her wounds completely "There she should be healed." the elf said.

< Silver's Room >

"C-Colby...I'm...cumming!!" With a deep growl Silver came into Colby hard with his hot wolf seed. His seed completely filling her asshole wish hot white goo. He brough his humping to a slowl push-in and out sliding his cum covered member.

- Kurtz - 12-07-2006

Kurtz just silently cuddled her closely, before lowering his head and burying his muzzle into her hair. "I'm here for you if you need me."

There was a slight knock on the door - it was just barely able to be heard. "Dorothy? Kurtz?"

Erne gave a soft sigh. "Thanks... Wengren..." He twitched his shoulder softly, testing it out just to see if it was alright, and sighed softly in relief.

- Shadowknight - 12-07-2006

Shadow smiled a bit, "Well then, we'll have to take care of that little problem now won't we?" he grabbed her and pulled her into a tight embrace, "It has been awhile since you were last here."

OOC:

Sorry, pulled an all nighter on Wow and studying. I'm gonna go crash for about 12 hours. Cya all later.

- DragonMasterX - 12-07-2006

"True" Lu smiled softly, feeling Shadow's incredible physique whilst the embrace. The pantheress huddled back, looking up at the powerful Dark Knight, "Though I think we should get back right now. I'd hate having to stop because of those fools catching us," she broke the hug just to beckon to the surroundings of the small wasteland surrounding the cave, "Here."

Dot was about to speak. Her words however were stopped from coming out as her ears twitched, she had heard the voice out of the room, "Who?" she asked.

- Yoosei - 12-07-2006

Yoosei

- Disturbed - 12-07-2006

Wengren gave Yoosei's shoulder a light nudge "Yoosei, can you hear me?"

- Yoosei - 12-07-2006

Yoosei stirs and slowly opens her eyes. She immediately looks around, not recognising the place at first, after all she feels slightly dizzy and wasn't able to respond to Wengren

- Disturbed - 12-07-2006

Wengren got in front of her eyesight as she openned her eyes "Fucking insanes." he cursed as he tried to look into her eyes that were racing side-to-side trying refocus. He placed a hand gently onto Yoosei's head "Yoosei you're okay, you're back at the Cross." he said softly trying to look into her eyes.

- Crimson Fox - 12-07-2006

While the sun began to rise across the horizon, Jedrek swiftly made his way through the halls of the dark fortress. Finally, he laid his eyes on the throne room door, the dragon knocking on the door while he held Kellie's statue in his other arm. "Master...I return...and with our little runaway."

Awaking from the blackened walls of the Cross's weapons lab, Crimson groaned before getting up from the floor. "What a mess..." he uttered while rubbing his eye. Shaking away the last bit of sleep, he went up to the stairwell to the mansion as the early hours of morning began. It's going to take weeks to fix the place...oh well...hopefully there will be a mission or something... Hmmm, I wonder if Ada's awake...nah, it's way too early...

Ada licked her lips after she drank the last of Mar's savory cum, the vixen grinning while she moved so that she was looking into the dragonute's blue eyes. She was a bit exhausted after all of their sexual escapades as she cuddled him close, nuzzling against his muscular chest. "Dragon boy..." The black wizard didn't finish, moving her head upwards instead, pressing her muzzle against his for a kiss.