Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Disturbed - 12-03-2006

Silver following Colby's ass like it he was hipnotized by her cheeks. The silver furred wolf waddled himself up to her ass and slowly pulled her panties down. He then again stared at her tailhole and pussy showing to him "God...Colby...you're so beautifal." Silver then lowered his head to her pussy and gave it a long sniff taking in all of her scent which was sweeter then cinnamon rolls baked fresh in the morning. Slowly he extanded his tongue to her entranced and gently licked at her pussy lips.

- Casey the furry one - 12-03-2006

"Mmm lick it yesss," Colby murred as Silver lapped at the fold of her pussy hm I wonder if he would take me up the ass as he uses his tail as a dildo she thought to herself as her pussy got wetter at the thought and started dripping onto Silver's tongue.

- Disturbed - 12-03-2006

Silver stopped his licking of her pussy licking his lips of her juices. He then raised his head to Colby's tailhole where he gently moved her tail out of the way and started licking her tailhole, getting it nice and wet for his member.

- Shadowknight - 12-03-2006

Shadow turned towards Lu, his eyes cold and emotionless as ever, "Didn't I tell you never to call me that?" He asked annoyed. He looked down at Kellie, "She's a stubborn one, but no one could survive those injuries," He said, "She'll be dead within half an hour." he said as he walked away from her, "Feel free to finish the job though if you insist on it."

Shadow strained against the tight embrace, but since the attack was spread out through his whole body he was only able at best to move the snake slightly. Dammit, Hiro cringed as he heard a crunching sound, his armor was strong, but even it couldn't stand up to the constant pressure as it collapsed in towards him like a can being crushed in someone's hands. Okay, as long as there's space between the armor and me I won't have to worry about suffocating or being crushed, He strained again to no avail, Not that it really helps me.

Kitt sighed a bit sadly as she watched him walk off, Something must really be bugging him. She thought as she turned back the other way, not wanting to disrubt him, Not much else I can do, guess I'll just go to bed or somethin. She thought as she turned into the hallway towards the rooms.

- Disturbed - 12-03-2006

Wengren stopped "..damn it.." He then ran back to where Kitt had gone and saw her walking down the hallway "Kitt!" he slowly approached her.

- Casey the furry one - 12-04-2006

Ooc: When did Colby become a furry Disturbed last time I check she was human :P

Ic:

Colby looked back at Silver when he stopped lick her pussy and went wide eyed a little bit in surpised as he licked her tail hole she said lustfully, "Also use your furry wolf as well."

As Kellie laid as her wounds were only half healed when Shadow looked at her and if Lu decided to kill her she would be helpless to defend herself.

Ooc: DMX do not want Kellie to die

- DragonMasterX - 12-04-2006

He's so cute when he gets angry Lu thought to herself, then withdrew one of her kunais. Without even thinking twice nor aiming, she stuck the kunai on Kellie's stomach while whispering, "Break" and used her ability to turn the weak vampire to stone, as she was aparently so weak the petrification would more than likely work perfectly. "Sorry, I have his attention."

"B-but I can't..." Dorothy whimpered.

- Shadowknight - 12-04-2006

"Well that's one less headache to deal with," Shadow said as he examined his wounds a bit. He shrugged them off and looked over at Jedrek, "Stop playing around and kill him already." He said coldly.

"Like you could," Shadow struggled again, Dammit, if I could just get one of my arms free, He thought, I could warp us right out of here.

Kitt turned, looking a bit worried, "Something wrong?" She asked, wondering if she had disturbed him.

- Casey the furry one - 12-04-2006

As Kellie fulled she tuned to stone as well laying on the ground.

- DragonMasterX - 12-04-2006

Lu, satisfied by her work, left to follow Shadow, "We got the traitor. Wanna deliver her to the master? Or wanna put on a ribbon first?" she asked, giggling slightly.