Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Casey the furry one - 11-19-2006

Kellie was hit by all twelve fire balls her skinned blacken from where they struck her and fell to the ground. "Dam your going to have to do better than that Mar to stop me," she said as she slowly got up and held out the darkness gem as the summoning circle appeared around her. As a tall dark red cocoon rose from the ground high into the air and unfurled it wings from around itself revealing a tall ominous being with large black horns and wicked smiled that spoke its joy for killing. Kellie let out a ear piercing scream as she began to change wings grew from her back ripping the back of her shirt as her skin turned gray and her revolver was replaced be a long black as night gun blade.

"What is you command master," asked Diabolus looked at Kellie.

"Ahh th.. pain.. kill.. M-Mar," Kellie yelled through pain of her transformation.

"As you wish," Diabolus said wickedly as grin became more evil as levitated Mar off the ground and slowly used power pulling his Mar's body in all directions.

Colby looked in horror and awe of what was happening Kellie and what Diabolus was doing to Mar.

- DragonMasterX - 11-19-2006

Dorothy lay motionless on Kurtz's arms, her tail not even moving, her Angelic Staff was laying on top of her chest with her non-damaged arm on it.

Mar roared, the dark attack sent by Erne had missed, but only because he was in air, being held by the summoned creature, "Grrrraaargh!" he growled, his body starting to slowly take damage from the continous hits.

- Kurtz - 11-19-2006

Kurtz, running quickly towards the Southern Cross through the streets, couldn't help but glance at Dorothy. Had he misguided his mind, and not protected her... again?

That made him curse his own name slightly, as his feet continued to rush - the midnight moon glowing lightly behind him as he made his way.

Erne, noticing that his attack had missed thanks to the now revived Diaborous, grinned. "Heh...."

Turning slightly, he saw Kellie, and, looking at her, he noticed her now.... changed, appearance. "...Looks like you summoned that demon just in time..."

Kellie could not take the pain no more and slowly blacked out as her wing encased in a protective cocoon with the darkness gem. Diabolus slow faded away with out the life energy of the summoner to feed him.

Colby was now paralyzed with fear now for Kellie to move at all.

Dorothy winced a bit, after a good ten or fifteen minutes of Kurtz, running, she was more than awake now. They had gotten next to the Mansion thankfully however, she looked on him, and with a weak voice after opening her eyes, she said: "Kurtz..." and then she was knocked out again from her lack of energy to continue.

Mar fell to the ground when the summon left him, he had been hit a good amount of times. His body wasn't completely damaged, in fact, he was actually enduring all the pain the whole time, thanks to Kubrika and Ada, his defense was almost impenetrable to actually be able to accomplish any damage, and besides the element of the summon was weak against him for being one of the same elements as himself.
No obstant, the dragon had taken a considerable amount of damage which had spread from the many things he had done till that point, he could stay on the ground and move, but another summon wouldn't let him stand. He looked on Erne and on Colby, growling to them both.

- Kurtz - 11-19-2006

Kurtz, hearing Dorothy's weak voice, immediately looked up at the mansion. Not giving a care in the world what heck could be in there - he kicked at the front doors, completely blasting them off their hinges and letting him through.

With a sigh, he started to make his way quickly to the Medical Bay. "Please be there..."

Erne, noticing Mar was still energetic, growled. "Don't you dare think of anythi--"

From the path up ahead, a holy sphere appeared, and slammed into Mar's back, as the holy dog decended. "Sorry I couldn't make it earlier, I was grabbing the Holy Gem."

"Ikonnen, you bastard! You're damn late!" Erne cursed, as he threw another wave of dark energy at the buffed-up dragon.

Colby quickly regaining her composer drew her hilt from her pocket and aura appearing where the blade should be used Silent Death at Mar that would cause internal bleeding the would last through out the fight. "We will not let you escape this time Mar," she said calmly.

OOC: It's better that you speed up till the healing or the Medical Bay when they heal her, Kyo.

IC:

Mar gasped as the back of his armor was cracked by the sphere, holy attacks were effective against him in fact, the dark slash hit him too just when he was going forward, the blow sent him back again as he roared from the now recieved pain while the attack from Colby hit him point blank, starting to damage his insides badly.

- Kurtz - 11-19-2006

OOC: *scratches plan* Stupid browser, I had typed a lot before it refreshed on me -_-

IC:

A few moments later, and Kurtz was already in the ward, as two medics came along, and lifted the weak Dorothy out of his arms, before moving her over onto a bed and glancing at her wound.

"Is... she going to be alright?" Kurtz asked worriedly to the medic who had bothered to stand next to him.

"Oh, she'll probably be alright... we aren't holy for nothin', we're good healers." The medic chuckled softly, as if to lighten the seeming darkness of the ward.

"...I meant... how bad is the wound..." Kurtz quickly replied.

"Oh, that." The medic simply answered, before adding. "Didn't look too deep, she seemingly just got knocked out from blood loss... nothing life-threatening, to be honest."

Kurtz, quietly moving in, picked up the chair that Wengren had sat on before, and moved it to the side of the bed that Dorothy was being tended to on. "Dot... please..." Reaching his claw out, he gripped softly the claw on her fine arm. "... Don't tell me I was idiotic again..."

That was all he said for some while, as the medics started to treat her wounded arm carefully, yet somehow precisely.

Ikonnen grinned wildly when he saw Mar stumbling back, and, getting cocky of himself, he put his paw to the Holy Gem.

Seconds later, a thin, let tall bolt of white Holy Magic streaked from the Gem, heading towards Mar's head. "Le ha!"

- Crimson Fox - 11-19-2006

Ada slowly approached the battleground, making sure to keep herself hidden as she surveyed the situation. Her eyes caught Erne and Colby staring Mar down, as well as Kellie lying on the ground in exhaustion. The traitor...or perhaps not...did she overcome the lies Kubrika had told her or something else... The vixen shook her head as she knew she had to act fast. If Kubrika's to be stopped, I cannot harm those people from the south...but Mar still doesn't know what happened...I must get him out of there. Ada's staff began to glow a deep blue as she prepared to make her move.

Jedrek groaned as he soared through the skies, his wounds regenerating slowly as he looked to the ground above the Western Plains, his hasty retreat somewhat off track. "Wait is that...Ada? She's supposed to be in the North, don't tell me they finished already." Not noticing a fight off to the distance, the dark dragon began his descent to the ground.