Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 11-17-2006

Surprised at hearing her say that, Zerus slowly turned around. "You.... do?"

Beaming slightly, he smiled. "Heh... looks like you're the heart and sense of the group, eh?"

- DragonMasterX - 11-17-2006

Dorothy glared on Ada back, She indeed looks familiar she thought, but soon her eyes widened as the razor wind attack came at her, she braced herself. The magic shell appeared in front of her, she was briefly protected, she felt fully confident about this. But something went wrong. Seemingly, Ada's black magic was really powerful, and the attack actually managed to go through the shell, not as powerful as it was originally launched, but it hit her and sent Dorothy to the ground with a small yelp of pain.

"Ouch," she grunted as she stood up, "H-how is that your magic is so powerful?!" Dot asked the Insane, getting a bit nervous as she stood up. She had to reinforce her shell if she hoped to survive her attacks, "Shell!" she said and a second magic shell appeared over her damaged one, the resistance added.

Mar teasingly growled to Kit, "Would you like another?" he asked, leaning his face to hers.

- Casey the furry one - 11-17-2006

After Searching the volcanic cave Kellie did not find Mar nor Kitt as she left she saw Ernie approaching from a distance.

- Shadowknight - 11-17-2006

OOC: CW, Mar and Kit aren't in the volcano. And let them have some fun.

IC:

Kit looked away from Mar's face, she desperately wanted to say no but for some reason couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Glad you're here," Hiro said, "Man, I hate these stupid riddles. So what's the answer?"

Shadow reacted quickly, kicking a few small boards from the desk he had destroyed earlier. The ball collided with the boards causing them to explode in a shower of splinters flying everywhere, Shadow's increased speed and skill saved him as his sword waved around in front of him, knocking away each splinter that headed his way.

- Yoosei - 11-17-2006

Yoosei blushes a bit and then rubs the back of her head.

- Crimson Fox - 11-17-2006

Jedrek groaned as he fell to the ground, the dark dragon exhausted as he looked to the powerful new opponent in front of him. Damn...I probably could have beaten that girl...but this new guy's different...I had best escape...the kid will have to manage on his own...The dark dragon growled as he unfolded his wings, taking to the skies as quick as he could, his remaining wounds continuing to sting and bite at his body.

Ada chuckled as she replied, "I've been training for years and besides...you can't prevail with defense alone, Inferno...." At that moment, a memory flashed through Ada's mind, something that had nearly been erased.

The setting was a sandy white beach, the sun shining brilliantly down on the coastline as a couple of dragons met with a young vixen and dragonute. The fox child stepped forward as she said, "Hiya Dot, you have any new spells, I just learned Fire myself!" The vixen giggled as she showed off the small fireball in her paw before she threw it into the sea harmlessly.

Ada awoke with a look of shock on her face, as Kubrika's symbol began to glow on her forehead, the magic seal beginning to weaken. "No...no...this isn't right...what is all this..." She appeared to be in pain as memories started to come back while panic spread across her face. "Kubrika...why...what have you done to me...to all of us..." The black wizard quickly teleported away through the shadows, going to search for Mar out of fear of these memories that were beginning to return, Kubrika's seal burning away.

OOC: Plot twist!

- Disturbed - 11-17-2006

Disturbed looked up at the Jedrek flying away to the skies "AND JUST A REMINDER TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM COLBY!!!!" he yelled as he readied his Ashkandi greatsword and swong upwards "DARK ARC" as he swong his sword a dark energy wave shot out of his sword aiming right for Jedrek.

- Kurtz - 11-17-2006

OOC:
Shadowknight Wrote:OOC: CW, Mar and Kit aren't in the volcano. And let them have some fun.

If I didn't shut down the comptuer hastily yesterday, I could've shown a message from DMX from MSN that said he didn't mind whatever.

IC:

Zerus quietly listened to Yoosei, and blinked when she finished. She had said so much, yet, it was all clear and memorable. "So.... uhm... let's go through the doorways you said then, right?"

<Base of Volcano>

Erne, seeing someone headed his way, decided to yell. "KELLIE! I don't think they're up there!"

Tilting his head, he took a glance at the plains. "We haven't yet checked the plains, and I don't think they would've gone to Kubrika, or any of the destroyed Alliance bases!" (OOC: Ha, I'm using logic of the current situation)

As Kurtz's feet finally touched the floor, some of the wood splinters spiked into his back. To say the least, it didn't hurt much, but still, it caused a tiny little amount of blood.

Turning in a half circle, and preparing his sword again, he grinned. "See? Is that how pathetic you truly are?!"

- Shadowknight - 11-17-2006

Shadow smiled a bit, "You may have me beaten as far as brute strength goes. But you can't win." Shadow kicked the katana he had dropped earlier into his hand, "You may have the brawn, but I got the brains, and the speed." He swung his two blades next to each other, slicing clean through a large support beam, "Let's see you get dodge this." Shadow said as he jumped back, the ceiling creaked and groaned loudly as a large section of the above floor collapsed under the stress falling onto Kurtz, "Just for the future, the first attack is always a bluff to lure your opponent into position. And you fell right into that little trap."

- DragonMasterX - 11-17-2006

Dot blinked as the Wizard disappeared, "What? Ho- why did she disappear?" she wondered, but soon heard ruckus upstairs, she quickly shook off her thoughts and ascended, she looked around and only found a pile of cracked things and the ceiling made a hole, she didn't find Kurtz. "Kurtz?" she took a step forward, "Kurtzy where are you?" she asked out loud.

Mar smirked, then moved his left claw to Kit's chest, his right arm holding her softly, the massive claws could easily grab both the girls breasts, she felt them soft beneath the fabric of her clothes, he suddenly squished, both the girl's mounds getting squeezed in his palm as he licked her neck.