Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Yoosei - 11-01-2006

OOC: aww... sorry to hear that Faiz...

IC:

Yoosei twitches her ears softly when feeling Zerus licking the top of her head. she murred softly during her sleep and snuggle more on Zerus. her tails swish slowly but happily.

- amaterasu - 11-01-2006

"I have no reason to stick around here."John said as he left the castle.

- Kurtz - 11-01-2006

OOC: Whoops! Forgot about Ikonnen and Kubrika there for a sec -_- ;;

And.... dang, a shame to hear you leaving this, Faiz... but it's understandable. *sigh*

IC:

"That's what makes you weak." Ikonnen grumbled back, as he lifted his paw up again. "Like you were, fifty years ago." With that, he moved his paw down, this time his holy strike hitting Kubrika across the face.

Zerus chuckled softly, and put his muzzle to the top of her head, while his paws slowly slide down her body and then just lightly grope her butt, his tail moving up and wrapping slightly around one of hers.

- DragonMasterX - 11-01-2006

OOC: Then again I comment: This isn't a race to see who floods first. We got replies made aproximately four minutes next to each other in this recent flood. Hey, why don't you go slower? Or at least watch how many replies there have been since a member that hasn't been the whole day posted.

IC:

Mar stood up after Ada, he pulled his Swallow with his tail and then grinned as he slapped the vixen's rear, "But later I want a round with it!" he chuckled, then quickly dashed off.

Kubrika got slapped by the holy energy, he only growled, "I'm being patient," he muttered, "How can you speak about trust if you were the one who betrayed a whole village's trust?" he asked as he conjured a sphere of fire in his hand, "Firaga!" he growled and suddenly a fire ball fell on Ikonnen and made a huge explosion on him.

- Kurtz - 11-01-2006

OOC: Well, nothing for nothing, but my characters were... uhm... well, I thought Ikonnen was waiting for Kubrika's reply before (Turns out, he hadn't), and Zerus was out of action for sometime.

IC:

Ikonnen stumbled back, as his clothes were set alight. "GHAAAA!!!!" Was the only thing coming out of his mouth, as he tried to put the fire out, using his tail as a fan of some sorts while dropping down, even more blood pouring from his back.

- Yoosei - 11-01-2006

OOC: Kyo....Zerus and Yoosei are in Zerus' room and not in Yoosei's room Wink
i'm just saying it...i know it is no big deal *giggles*

IC:

she giggles and murrs softly while slowly opening her eyes and yawning cutely. she then looks up at him and smiles

- Crimson Fox - 11-02-2006

Ada's sly smirk returned for a second as she replied, "Looking forward to it." Her attentions soon afterward went towards the looming Eastern Resistance Base, less than half of a mile away now. After a short walk, the two had sneaked to the side of the building, managing the avoid the eyes of the guards. "Alright Mar, that summoner seems to have left and since you had already slain several of their men, this shouldn't be a challenge."

- DragonMasterX - 11-02-2006

Mar smiled as he swished his tail, he grabbed his weapon, "Do you want to do it my way or do you want to surprise them from the roof?" he grinned.

"Weakling," Kubrika said and closed his eyes, "Go away from my sight," he slapped at the air, which made a terrible force strike Ikonnen, it made him fly right out of the window and out of the castle.

- Kurtz - 11-02-2006

Ikonnen cursed in great pain, as the window was shut at that time, and the glass shattered, fragments of it embedding into his back. His body hit the ground with a heavy thud, and remained motionless, except for the twitching of his head and legs.

"Morning..." He murred back, nuzzling her head softly, while his paws just softly rub her butt. "...Sleep well?"

- Yoosei - 11-02-2006

*Zerus' Room*

she murrs softly when feeling him rubbing her butt and then giggles softly while nodding slowly. "yes... I slept well... it has been a long while since I felt so good during my sleep....and.." she kisses his cheek before continue speaking " did you sleep well as well?"