Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 10-31-2006

Ikonnen's eyes flashed again, as he lifted his shuriken up, the other knights all charging forward with their weapons, slashing at Shadow. "That's what I want to hear. Bleed, burn, get angry...."

"Die in hell, you infernal freaks of darkness!"

- Shadowknight - 10-31-2006

Shadow leapt over one of the advancing knights, kicking it at the base of where it's neck would be as he landed on the other side of them, "Summon as many of those pathetic knights as you want, you'll still be no match for me."

- Kurtz - 10-31-2006

That took Ikonnen over the edge with rage. Almost immediately, he flashed, and vanished from his place. Seconds later, his shuriken embedded itself into the wound that the knight had opened on Shadow's back, and Ikonnen frowned.

"Let's see you survive a spike through the back." He then grabbed the hilt, and twisted the shuriken round, cutting a very deep wound into the human's back.

Shadow gritted his teeth, refusing to scream, "Heh, I-I've had worse." He quickly swiped his leg at Ikonnen as he rolled away from him, Damnit, this is getting too dangerous, Shadow's eyes opened and then faded into an evil grin, But it wouldn't be if I had a hostage. He thought, remembering the general that had joined them earlier, "Well, that's enough for you, I'll fight you again be sure, but it'll be on my terms." Shadow smiled as he quickly ran towards his room.

- Kurtz - 10-31-2006

Ikonnen barely was able to avoid the swipe, and pulled back before Shadow was able to run away, his shuriken pulling out of his back. He then regained balance after the slight trip, and looked up, finding Shadow gone. "Bastard..." He then spat on the floor, his saliva spreading across the solid concrete. "...Now..." He then looked up at the lights, and nodded. "Find them."

With a little shiver, the twelve orbs fused together to make three, and they all headed off in search of Colby, Wengren and Silver.

Ikonnen growled. "I won't face you with the knights, Kubrika! I'll fight you, honourably!" With that, he started walking towards the throne room. "And I will NOT become one of your army!"

- Casey the furry one - 10-31-2006

As Hiro seed filled her and moaned in extisy as her oragon it and her pussie tightly clamp around Hiros cock.

Colby came out of the catacoms and found herself in the dungien her rage was fueled wonce at the remenberance of her rape. The serum was taking it toll on her as she had thought of raping and killing her friends.

Hiro sighed a bit as her pussie tightened around his throbbing member, he slid out of her as his orgasm slowly died down, pulling out just as one final shot of his cum came out and hit her butt, sliding down her ass cheek, "That was wonderful." He said to her as he wrapped his arms around her.

- DragonMasterX - 10-31-2006

Kubrika was sitting down on his throne, "I'll be waiting you. Hope you brought your pain-killers." He started smiling, "By the way, why did you lie to Grimlock? Oh! Right... you love having military power... don't you? After all, all the 'soldiers' you were trying to make were convinced that they'd have protection from the North, you are good with lies Ikonnen, why don't you join me instead of defying me?"

- Kurtz - 10-31-2006

"I was foolish at that time, Kubrika." Ikonnen muttered, as he continued to make his ways through the corridor. "...These people who have joined the Southern, they are family, much better then you ever were..." He then clenched his shuriken tightly. "I will not join you... ever. And, I only had to convince one about the protection from the north...."

- DragonMasterX - 10-31-2006

Kubrika merely smirked, "Family? You killed your own family. How many times are you going to say that you've changed you fool?"