Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 10-30-2006

*Zerus' Room*

Zerus smiled, and lowered his head down, kissing her softly on the top of her head, before murring softly. "....Nos da.... my love..." Was the last thing he whispered, before falling asleep, his arms still wrapped around her.

OOC: Nos da? Good night in Welsh. XD

- Yoosei - 10-30-2006

*Zerus' Room*

She giggles and gives a quick and soft kiss on his lips.

- Crimson Fox - 10-30-2006

As the two washed up on the sandy shores, the vixen slipped her tongue into the dragon's muzzle, French kissing as their desires grew. Ada's paw rubbed and felt the Mar's muscular body while she lay atop of him, her tail swishing all the while. "Mmmrrr..." she moaned as she started to loosen the warrior's shirt.

- Shadowknight - 10-30-2006

Kit knelt down to Ikonnen, "Sir, w-what happened?" Kit rolled him over as she examined his body, seeing no signs of injury. She quickly grabbed the intercom, "RED ALERT I NEED A MEDICAL TEAM TO SIR IKONNEN'S OFFICE YESTERDAY!" She shouted into the machine as her voice rang throughout the entire mansion.

*Grove*

Hiro groaned a bit as he slid easily into her soft, warm, cunt. The warmth wrapped around his erected member making it feel like heaven, "I believe the biting is your department." He smiled as he continued fondling her breasts.

*Insane mansion*

Shadow sat up in his bed, yawning a bit as he checked his wounds, they had healed up to the point where there wasn't even any scares. He never understood why he always healed so quickly but if it meant he was able to survive an attack like that then he wasn't complaining, "Man, I suppose I'd better get to Lord Kubrika, but I really just wanna take a nap." He rolled back on his bed. He noticed the red haired girl lying on the bed next to his, he had been so out of it when he came in he completely missed her lying there, What is that girl still doing here? He wondered, but quickly ignored it as he rolled back over, I'll deal with that later. He thought as he fell back to sleep.

OOC: Sorry, quick post before bed. See you all tomorrow.

- DragonMasterX - 10-30-2006

Mar kissed Ada harder, then let her remove his shirt to reveal his rough physique. He wrapped his tail around her waist and the tip slapped her butt playfully, "I love your butt" he said softly with a lusty smirk.

Kubrika folded his arms, "You have no friends Grimlock. You aren't that weak and pathetic elf. You are a Tauren, you are the leader of my soldiers. Your place is with us, not with them," he said, "You are only making alliances with your true enemy!"

- Disturbed - 10-30-2006

Wengren's spotted his PDA which was right by his head so he knew Ikonnen was listening in "Sir Ikonnen!! Is he telling the truth...is that what really happened to my village!!"

- Crimson Fox - 10-30-2006

Ada gave a sly smirk as she groped Mar's ass as she declared, "Not so bad yourself, sexy." The vixen's lust was growing stronger as she lay atop of his impressive muscles, her lovely breasts squishing against him. "God you're hot..." She began licking his chest a little while her paws had begun to loosen his pants which already had a noticeable bulge.

- Kurtz - 10-30-2006

Sir Ikonnen's head lifted up. The only thing that came out of his mouth was, "Sorry." As he batted Kit away from him, and bounced with demonic speed out from the room and through the shield.

OOC: I won't type up Zerus' part for a while, since this time he's fully drifted off.

- Disturbed - 10-30-2006

Wengren laid there for about 5 minutes with no response "SIR!! PLEASE ANSWER ME!!! DID YOU OR DID NOT DO THIS TO MY VILLAGE!! IS HE OR IS HE NOT LIEING!"

- Casey the furry one - 10-30-2006

Colby ran up to where Silver and Wengren were and she lashed out with Fire wave and a Sonic wave at Lord Kubrika sending him flying down the passage. Colby went over to silver and pick up his limp body up and looked over at Wengren and growled viciously, "Do you need help?"

*Grove*

Kellie loving the treatment that Hiro was givng her as his cock moved in and out of her pussie as more drip out if t and moaned in ectessy, "Harder Hiro."