Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Kurtz - 10-13-2006

Nath grinned, and opened the door once again to the room. "Well... oh, alright. You don't need to be filled in." He chuckled, as he slowly walked in.

OOC: Guys, you may want to wait for Cboy?

- cboy - 10-13-2006

Shadow noticed how she avoided looking at him, and he knew something was up.

"Alright, Tieya, what's wrong? And don't say nothing because I can tell something's bothering you," he said, looking into her eyes. He cupped her cheek with his paw, stroking her skin with his thumb. "You don't have to hide anything from me, Tieya. Please, if something's bothering you, tell me. I want you to be happy." he said, his eyes silently pleading with her to tell him.

- Kurtz - 10-13-2006

Tieya looked at Shadow, and for once, she actually had a face that looked as if she was... hurt, in a way. "But... if I told you, it'd probably get Ebon annoyed... I don't know..." She looked away from him again. "...And you'd also probably call me greedy or something on the lines of that...."

- cboy - 10-13-2006

Shadow took Tieya's face in his paws, looking intently at her.

"Tieya, love is about respect, trust...and faith. If we aren't honest with each other, than our love is doomed to fail. You have to trust me and Ebon to respect your feelings, and we have to be able to trust you to be honest with us. Please, tell us what troubles you." he pleaded.

Turning back to Ebon, he said: "For me, and for us, listen to her without getting mad, if what she says about what she feels is true."

- Kurtz - 10-13-2006

Tieya took a deep sigh, and nodded. "I guess you're right..." She then put a claw to her face, stayed silent for a few seconds, before pulling her claw away, feeling she was ready to speak.

"...I grew up believing that love was when you really, really cared for a person, one person who is special to you and you alone... And I've stuck to that for most of my life, I believe it a very lot..." She then placed her claws on Shadow's chest. "I do love you, don't get me wrong, your beautiful in all aspects, it's just...."

Her voice trailed off once more, feeling she didn't even have to finish. All she did then was wrap her tail around Shadow, and bury her muzzle into his chest.

"Huh, just look at me, being pathetic and going into all of this when none of it should bother me at all..."

- Disturbed - 10-13-2006

Ebon sits down in a chair and listens intently to Tieya's words. Not wanting to say anything until she was completely finished.

"Oh yeah that." Disturbed let out a deep sigh "Tieya, the one I always loved and cared for has found a new love. I want nothing more than Tieya's complete happiness. I heard it with my own two ears that she loved him and wanted to be with him. As long as Tieya is happy, I am happy."

- Casey the furry one - 10-13-2006

"Don't tell me your happy you lier. Losing the relationship that you had with lover is hard as hell. So tell me that you don't like her desision," said Carrain calmly tring your best not anger the wolf.

- Disturbed - 10-13-2006

Disturbed shook his head "Thats not the point, her happiness is all that I care about. If she is happier to be with Shadow than with me than I'm okay with it. I wont object to her decisions that makes her happy." Disturbed looked down.

- Casey the furry one - 10-13-2006

Carrian put hand under Disturbeds chin so she could look him in the eye. "Look me in the eye and say you like her decisions," said Carrian almost demandly to Disturbed.

- Disturbed - 10-13-2006

"I....I....I..." tears started to well up in Disturbed's eyes " *sniff*...I..."