Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Disturbed - 10-08-2006

Ebon put he head down on the bed to try and further indure the pleasure now turning into just pain. She let out a light moan and gripped the bed sheets.

- cboy - 10-09-2006

Shadow chuckled at her statement, running a finger up her back and collecting a fair amount of his seed. He brought the finger around her and placed it in her mouth, granting her her wish.

"I think you've punished her enough, my dear. Now it's time for...torture," he purred, loud enough for Ebon to hear.

- Kurtz - 10-09-2006

Tieya murred, and suckled on the finger in her mouth, tasting his seed and cleaning his finger with her dragoness tongue. After she thought she had cleaned all the fluid off his fingers, she pulled her muzzle from around it, and murred.

"Mmhhrr... again.. you taste divine.." She commented, a grin appearing on her face. "Hmm... maybe you'd like to do the torturing this time, sweetie?"

- cboy - 10-09-2006

Shadow purred when she finished sucking his finger, running it across her neck before moving over to the BDSM supplies.

"Ohh, it would be my pleasure, my dear," he purred, picking up some rope, a vibrator, and a feather. He moved over to Ebon, quickly bounding her hands and feet with rope attached to the bed posts, so that she was face up in a starfish position. He gently ran a finger up the wolfess's slit, his finger coming back coated with her pre-cum.

"Ohh, is our little slave horny?" he cooed, gently pushing the vibrator into Ebon's slit. The vibrator was similar to the one he had used on Tieya; designed to vibrate randomly for unkown intervals of time. He turned it on, the sex toy instantly humming inside the wolfess's cunny.

- Disturbed - 10-09-2006

Ebon tried to protest as Shadow slipped the vibrator inside her to her being tied up "Oh come one I dont need to be tied up. I'll be a good little SLAVE!!!!" As soon as Shadow flipped the vibrator on her body twitched to the sudden vibrating. Ebon let out random moans and murs feeling the twitches and turns going on inside her sensitive pussy. She then just laid her head back and enjoyed every moment of it. "Well at least its no more whiping."

- Kurtz - 10-09-2006

Tieya watched Ebon, as the special vibrator went into the wolfess' cunt and was turned on. The dragoness sighed, and looked at Shadow. "So... now what?" She asked quietly. She didn't have a clue of what to do next since she was new to this kind of thing.

- cboy - 10-09-2006

Shadow murred at Tieya, smiling. "Mmm, just do some stuff to arouse our little slave. Kiss her, play with her breasts, tickle her with your tail. I suggest the last one, because it'll help me with what I'm about to do," he purred, taking the feather and running it up the sole of Ebon's left foot, then running it in between her toes.

"Hope you're ticklish, slave, because your master and mistress like to see our slaves squirm," he cooed, using his tail to tickle her right foot.

- Disturbed - 10-09-2006

Ebon's eyes shot wide opena soon as her foot was touch "AAH HA..." she immeditaly shut her mouth muffling the laughter not wanting to upset her Master and Mistress. The tickling made her juices run even faster out of her pussy making it drip with her juices onto the bed. She was so ticklish her tail swished uncontrolably.

- Kurtz - 10-09-2006

Tieya grinned slightly. "Okay, I'll..." She then motioned over and giggled, as her tail moved and slowly started to rub the sole of Ebon's other foot with the tip. "...Tickle this one?"

- Disturbed - 10-09-2006

Ebon couldnt hold in her laughs any longer and burst out laughing "AAAHH HA HA HHAAA!!!" she then shook thinking what punishment might come her way because of her outburst.