Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Shadowknight - 10-01-2006

"Wha-What's wrong with him?" Katt asked as she backed away from the trembling Shadow.

- Kurtz - 10-01-2006

Nath sweat-dropped slightly. "It's still last night." He then smiled. "Anyway... I should go check where Tieya is, hm?"

- Disturbed - 10-01-2006

OOC: Sorry about that, wasnt quite sure how long we slept *pokes tongue out*

Disturbed saw Nath through a shadow on his way back the Shadow's room. Instead of going to Shadow's room he decided to trop there instead.
With a thud he landed in the room with Nath and Saphire. "Nath...Tieya wants to go back to Shadow...you take her back." Sets Tieya down "You take her back...I'm going" Disturbed jumped back into a shadow in the ceiling and left.

- Kurtz - 10-01-2006

Tieya blinked. "Hey.. wait, Dis.." He then noticed he had left. "Aww... damn..."

Nath's eyes widened. "Wait, why weren't you with Shadow in the first place?"
Tieya blushed slightly, before she looked away. "Can you just... take me there?"

Nath thought it over for a few seconds. A few questions came to mind, but he decided not to ask them. "Oh alright." He jumped up, and softly kissed Saphire on the head. "I'll be back soon... Saph." He muttered, before he cursed. Luckily, his member had gone back into his pouch by now. "Right, lead me there."

Tieya nodded, and opened the door, walking out. A few seconds later, Nath followed, and shut the door behind him.

- Master Grim - 10-01-2006

Sol shrugged "No idea."

- Disturbed - 10-01-2006

Saphire laid her head back on the bed and fell back asleep

Disturbed sat in the shadows thinking to himself "What happened? I was right there. I rescued here, does she prefer pain and torture over love and pleasure?

- cboy - 10-01-2006

OOC: Okay, someone's supposed to ask my character if he's alright

IC:

Shadow was still on the floor, his mistress standing over him. He could hear her words of abuse, dripping with venom. He looked up at Katt, though instead of her, he only saw his mistress. His pupils were dilated, mere black dots against the white of his eyeballs.

"Please, mistress, just kill me! You said you loved me, and now you torment me to no end, just for your sick pleasure!" he howled.

OOC: Sorry if I'm being dramatic, but I felt my character's determination in not ever being a slave needed explaining.

- Kurtz - 10-01-2006

Nath followed Tieya's directions, and slowly opened the door to the room Shadow was in. "Here."

Tieya walked in, and sighed. Her eyes then shot wide open as she saw Shadow on the floor. Almost immediately, she ran from the door to where Shadow was and knelt down. "Shadow? Oh my god, what happened?" She worriedly blurted out. "Are you alright?"

- Disturbed - 10-01-2006

Disturbed was watching this from one of the shadows in the ceiling out of site looking down as Tieya knelt down to Shadow "Why hell does she care for someone who harms her, I dont understand it." He continued to watch in disgust as he watched everything unfold. "Still I swear I hear one scream from Tieya I'll run my sword through his hide faster than you can say "Your dead" "

- cboy - 10-01-2006

Shadow looked at Tieya, his mouth moving but no words coming out. His pupils seemed to return to normal, then immediatly went back to their dilated form.

"Wh...who are you? Where's my mistress? If she finds you in here with me, she'll kill you and then torture me!" he howled, his eyes suddenly landing on Katt.

"She's here, she's here!" he shrieked, scampering back into a corner, curling himself into a ball. "Please mistress, just leave me alone! I didn't do anything with her!" he howled, burying his head in his arms.