Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Altima - 01-28-2007

ooc: ok ty for teling me thta... i couldnt find any rules for it in this section...

IC: "yes...master...are..you going...punsih...me?" she said , taking a breath after each word...

- cboy - 01-28-2007

OOC: Can she at least be able to be fucked like a normal girl? Maybe make it so she can choose which gender she is at any time?

IC:

Shadow was speechless, her revelation totally baffling him. He had always heard about herms but had considered them the stuff of fairy tales and urban legends.

"Why...why didn't you say you were..." he stuttered, unable to speak.

- Altima - 01-28-2007

ooc: well i always thoguth herms had both a penis and a cunt... so let's stick with this idea... yes she can... she just has an extra "package"

ic: "because master...never asked." she was beginning to recover from her beatings...althoguh she would rather them continue...

- cboy - 01-28-2007

OOC: I thought her "extra package" was coming out of her cunny, so I didn't think she could be done like a regular girl.

"Well...I wish you had told me...jeez, I thought herms were just urban legends," said Shadow, getting a closer look. Though the image somewhat repulsed him, he couldn't help but be fascinated.

- Altima - 01-28-2007

ooc: wel, now that that is settled, lets continue...

ic: "matser...if you wish, i can teach you all about herm's" she giggled. it was amusing how he eyed her toy...

- cboy - 01-28-2007

"Uh...no offense, but no thanks," he said, getting a mental image of her doing him up his tail hole, something that was not particularly appeasing. However, since she had seemed to enjoy his beatings, he decided to continue.

"How dare you keep secrets from your master, whore!" he roared, immediatly resuming whipping her. Perhaps she is still able to mate like a normal girl he thought in the back of his head, the thought somewhat easing the sight that was in front of him.

- Altima - 01-28-2007

"OH!" she cried as the whip hit her. "yes!" as another hit her... she was enjoying this, even thoguh she was beginning to bleed...her dick expanding in size...

suddenly the door opened and in popped a familiar head.."Mistress, are you he-...oh dear, god.." he said as he saw his Mistress being beaten...

"Stay..There!" was all Ishana could tell him...it was tiring being beaten and talking at the same time... "Sit...and Watch..."

- cboy - 01-29-2007

"Who said you could talk, slut," roared Shadow, back-handing her. Feigning complete anger, he suddenly undid her bindings and spun her over onto her belly, tying her back up again.

"How much do I have to punish you before you realize your place, whore?" snarled Shadow, starting to whip her across her back, opening up more bleeding cuts. Meanwhile, his tail began slapping her on her ass, her cheeks jiggling with each blow.

- Altima - 01-30-2007

ooc: im assuming your character was naked so bear with me

ic: altima sat there, watching his mistress being beaten. it was arousing at first, but altima could not bear to see his mistress being beaten. already his erection was at its largest, he did the only think of... he quickly jumped behind shadow, grabing his whip arm. "im sorry for this..." he said to a confused panther, before plunging his dragon-hood deep inside shadows tight tail-hole.

- cboy - 01-30-2007

Shadow's eyes bugged out, then flashed in rage. Letting out a loud snarl of anger, he launched his elbow back, catching the little brat in the nose and sending him to the floor.

"You little freak! What the hell do you think you're doing," he snarled, whirling and grabbing the little slave by the neck, raising him off the floor. "Do I look like a fag to you! I should rip your dick off and feed it to you for that!" he growled, squeezing his hand closed.