Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Casey the furry one - 12-04-2006

"Ohhh ahhh," Renamon moaned in pain as the as her Alexia put a clothes pin thought her sensitive bulb, "Whhat have I I I done to ... displease you Master," she said in slight discomforts.

"Who is in charge here slave?" asked Jay as he stop humping her all together as stared into her eyes trying to decide if he should punish her or not telling him what to do.

- cboy - 12-04-2006

Shadow immediatly opened the pin and removed it from Renamon's clit. He then gave Alexia a hard slap on the butt.

"Bad slave!" he snarled, giving her another hard slap. "You ask her what you're using to pleasure her, and then punish her if she guesses wrong, you stupid slave," he growled, turning around and softly massaging Renamon's red clit, soothing her.

"Sorry slave, it seems my other slave has not been paying attention to our game," he cooed soothingly, giving Alexia a hard glare.

- Disturbed - 12-04-2006

Alexia yelped loudly then lowered her ears greatly grabbing her head and shaking it "Stupid....dumbass.." she murmured to herself hitting herself in the head hardly and pulling on her ears cursing at herself.

< Jay's Room >

"You of course, Master." Ebon replied

- Casey the furry one - 12-04-2006

Renamon relaxed as the clothespin was removed from her sensitive clit, "Please master don't be to hard on her she is still learning if," she said.

"Thats better Ebon," said Jays as she thrust his cock inter her fast and hard lightly bit down on her neck to increase her pleasure.

- cboy - 12-04-2006

Hearing Renamon's words, Shadow's face softened and he turned to Alexia.

"Sorry slave, but please, don't punish Renamon unless she guesses wrong," he said, gently stroking her head. "Now, pleasure her with something and let me ask her what it is," he whispered into her ear.

- Kurtz - 12-04-2006

OOC: 15 posts consecutive now for you guys. Please stop posting until Yoosei and co have replied.

IC:

Dante, giving a slight hurr from the back of his throat, smiled softly, as he continued to push in more of his member - the thick meat slowly expanding her walls a little more. "Hrrrr.... ohh yeah, that feels goooddd...."

Kurtz could only but softly moan, as more and more of his meat erected - up to the point that it was throbbing and at it's full 9 inch length. "Nhhh~~"

Grinning darkly, Flamey shook his head. "Stop talking back, or it'll be an even worser punishment. One that will definately hurt..." He then slowly started to pour the burning hot wax over her crotch, laughing quietly to himself.

- Yoosei - 12-04-2006

Yoosei let out a loud muffled murr as she drank Jasmin

- BigD - 12-04-2006

Aviana howled in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The wax burned as hot as fire...and she loved it. She shivered with pleasure, arching her back. Deciding to be the naughty slave now, she gave her master a wild grin.

"Ohhh...is that the best you can do...uhhh...master? I thought...ahhh...I was being punished...not...oooohh...pleasured" she taunted, sticking her tongue out at him.

- Disturbed - 12-04-2006

Alexia nodded slowly "okay..ummm." she looked around and something caught her eye "Oh I know." she quickly walked over and grabbed a soft feather then brought it back to the bed. She brought the feather tip to Renamon's pussy and gently stroked the tip of the feather over her pussy.

< Dante's Room >

Ayane gave a deep moan as she felt her pussy walls pushed aside by the dog's thick member. Sliding in deeply and back out of her tight was pure bliss to her "Yeah~~"

< Jay's Room >

Ebon gasped at the sudden penetration then moaned loudly feeling Jay's thick cock humping into her hardly making her large tits flail around on their own. The biting on her neck adding onto the pleasure she couldnt help but throw her arms around Jay and hold him tightly "Oh god I love you master!"

- Casey the furry one - 12-05-2006

Renamon giggled as Alexia tickled her labia with a feather, "Hehe um hehehe fea.hehe.ther," she gigged.

Jay moaned as his cock penetrated Ebon love canal and you could hear his ball slapping against her tail hole as his cock began to twitch and leak precum.

"Mmm you were good with your tongue Yoosie," said Jasmin as she got off of Yoosei and then put her hand on Yoosei nipple that was closes running her finger around it.