Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

OOC: Disturbed is right~~

IC:

Taking a deep sigh, Dante could only but arch his head back slightly, as he placed both paws on both of her buttcheeks, carressing them softly as the sensation of her walls around his member started to get to him. "Ohhh god, yeahh.... i-it is.."

Kurtz then softly moaned - as he blushed deeply, his member then slowly starting to protrude from the slit on his crotch. Moving his claw, he then softly started to carress the cheek he had grabbed earlier. "Nhh~"

- Yoosei - 12-02-2006

Yoosei swirls her tongue furiously inside Jasmin

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Ayane moaned softly from the caressing on her soft buttcheeks "MMmmm I love that." she then giggled looking back at him "You can give it a little slap if you like."

- Casey the furry one - 12-02-2006

"Mmm suck it," moaned Jay as Ebon licked and suck on his member as she swirled her tongue around it.

Oh Yeesss lick my clit," moaned Jasmin as she leaned back arching her back as more of her juices dripped out.

- BigD - 12-02-2006

OOC: Whoa, sorry for the long absence. Finals are coming up and I need to do good.

IC:

Aviana whimpered as the hot wax flowed over her breast, moaning at the stimulation. She wanted to reach down and rub her watery clit, but that wouldn't seem right coming from a slave who was supposed to be afraid, so she did her best to ignore her arousal.

Still playing the part of the scared slave, she squirmed, as though trying to get away from the burning wax. I hope he gets to my pussy soon she thought, anxious for some gooood pleasure.

- cboy - 12-02-2006

OOC: Sorry, but when no one responded after a while, I assumed they were waiting on me.

Still spanking Alexia's cute butt, Shadow moved to the equipment rack, picking out a long, thick vibrator. He moved back over to Renamon and began to rub her clit with it, though leaving it off.

"What's pleasuring you now, my little slave?" he murred, keeping the clothespin handy in case she guessed wrong.

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

OOC: Well, you gotta remember that Disturbed is in many other RPG's, and it takes him a while to get through them all. And 11 minutes is not really a while, to be honest, rofl~~

IC:

Flamey, then grinning, lowered his white-clawed fist, before flicking Aviana softly on the nose - his own arousal starting to kick in from the sense of dominance he had over her. "Now come on... you need to learn it where it really works. Lie back."

Giving a slight hiss of pleasure, Kurtz's member continued to erect slowly - the awfully thick member protruding into view, since there was a hole in the leather at his crotch. "Hrrrrhh..."

Giving a small chuckle, Dante then slowly placed both his paws on Ayane's back, before whispering. "Nah... I can do that after..." As he finished saying that, he then slowly started to pull out, and, after a few inches of his member was pulled out, he started pushing in again softly, starting the event.

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

OOC: You have to be patient Cboy this isnt a chatroom. Some people arent as fast or maybe their computer isnt that fast. You just have to slow down.

Quote:Alexia whimpered as the hot wax flowed over her breast

Huh?

IC:

Alexia let out soft moans feeling her butt being warmed up bey the spanking of her butt.

< Jay's Room >

As Ebon took in more of Jay's member her tongue started moving back and forthe along the underside of his cock almost like stroking him off with her tongue.

< Dante's Room >

Ayane almost gave a smile when he said that then she when the dog started pushing in and out of her slowly show moaned softly feeling Dante's member pushing in and out of her ever so softly.

- BigD - 12-02-2006

OOC: Sorry 'bout that. I'll change it.

IC:

Aviana whimpered, knowing what he was about to do. Though she had a look of absolute fear on her face, inside she was squealling with glee.

"N-no master, please not there!" she wailed, though she obeyed his command.

- Yoosei - 12-02-2006

Yoosei did as she was told and starts to lick Jasmin