Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Yoosei - 12-01-2006

Yoosei murrs softly, lapping Jasmin

- cboy - 12-01-2006

"You said you liked mind games, slave. Well, everytime you guess wrong, you'll be tortured. Everytime you guess right, you'll be pleasured," he purred, pulling Alexia's finger away from her cunny and replacing it with his own.

"Now, what's pleasuring you now, my slave. Think hard before you answer." he cooed, rubbing her love hole with his index claw.

Meanwhile, his spanking of Alexia's butt became a bit more harder, not enough to hurt too bad, but enough to make it hard for her to hold still. His tail moved up to her left armpit, tickling there now.

- Casey the furry one - 12-01-2006

"Mmm oohh your claw Master," Renamon guessed as Shadow rubbed her labia.

"Your goooood," moaned Jasmin as she rubbed her tits together as Yoosei stuck her tongue into Jasmin's folds.

- Disturbed - 12-01-2006

Ebon thought for a moment "Master please pleasure me with your member inside my pussy, it begs for it."

< Dante's Room >

Ayane gasped with every inch of the dog's meat sliding inside her pussy. When he stopped and all but one inch was not in the wolfess laid her head on the bed and moaned in bliss from being filled to the brim with his warm member "UUuuhhhh god thats good."

< Shadow's Room >

Ayane moaned softly from the spanking on her butt which made it much harder to keep the dildo from sliding out. She crossed her legs as tight as they can, but when when Shadow's tail started tickling her underarm she snapped and started laughing histericly. As she laughed she lost all control of her actions and slowly the dildo fell out of the wolfess's pussy. She let out gasp as the dildo hit the floor she slowly looked up at her Master and whimpered slightly.

- cboy - 12-01-2006

Except for a hard glare and a frown, Shadow didn't react to Alexia's failure at his task. Instead, he turned his attention to Renamon, his claw still teasing her cunny.

"Are you sure, slave? It's a clothespin on the other nipple if you're wrong," he warned, one ready in his free hand.

- Disturbed - 12-01-2006

Alexa lowered her ears at the glare and looked down at the dildo that had been inside her and gave a small sight "...what kind of slave am I..?" She quickly picked the dildo back up and with a gasp she shoved it back in as far as it could and switched it back on and held onto it as tight as she could.

- cboy - 12-02-2006

Upon seeing Alexia's actions, Shadow's tail darted into her cunny and yanked out the dildo, then gave her ass a slap.

"Did I tell you to do that, slave? I was thinking about giving you a mild punishment, but it seems you still don't understand your place," he growled, spinning her around with his tail. He then began to spank her butt, though this time he was going lightly. He was hoping that if he took it slow and let her get used to it, she would grow to like the rough parts of BDSM.

- Casey the furry one - 12-02-2006

Mmm yes I'm master," murred Renamon as he fingered her cunt.

Jay chuckled as he removed the Ebon's blind fold, "Sure but first you need suck on my cock to get nice and hard first," he said as he pulled out his limp member show put in front of her face.

- cboy - 12-02-2006

"Good job, my slave," he complimented, taking her free nipple and rubbing it with his thumb. He also began to slide his claw in and out of her pussy, letting her get some pleasure as a reward. Of course, if she wanted to cum, she'd have to get some more questions correct.

Meanwhile, his tail was still gently yet firmly slapping Alexia's butt, her cheeks giggling with each blow.

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Ebon nodded an softly started to lick the head of Jamey's member. Swirling her tongue around the member's head before taking it into her warm wolf mouth and continued to swirl her tongue around it.

< Shadow's Room >

Ayane yelped softly from the spank on her butt murred softly from it turning into a suprisingly pleasing sensation then she spoke softly "I'm..trying to be a better slave Master." she started to mur deeper from the firm whacks on her butt "I'm..trying."

OOC: In a threesome you must wait for the other character's reaction before continuing on.