Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Yoosei - 11-21-2006

Yoosei almost drooled as she glanced at Kurtz. the view is quite tempting and she was getting anxious

- cboy - 11-21-2006

Shadow smiled at her ass, enjoying her teasing. His tail suddenly shot forward, slapping her right butt cheek and making it wiggle.

"Mmm, that ass is just begging to be spanked," he purred as he followed the two ladies into the room.

- BigD - 11-21-2006

Aviana moaned at the spank, her butt cheeks giggling.

"Ohhh...master, do you want to dominate me out here or in private?" she inquired, bowing submissivly. Though it really didn't matter to her, she was already wet at the thought of being dominated in front of the whole bar.

- Disturbed - 11-21-2006

Ayane moaned louder as juices started running out of her pussy "Oh gods." she muttered.

< Hallway >

Alexia murred softly from the sudden whip "Why thank you...Master." she giggled cutely as she entered the room alongside Renamon.

< Room >

Ebon murr quietly as the cold cube circled around her pink nipples, making them erect and harden "I do..my Master."

- cboy - 11-21-2006

Shadow chuckled, then turned to Renamon.

"How does your service work, because I'm very into BDSM," he growled, already falling into his dominating side. He took his whip and unfurled it, eager to cause some pain.

- Casey the furry one - 11-21-2006

As Renamon entered the room. she said, "You can do as you wish until I say red and it will take quite a bit punishment Master before I say that," as she went over to the bed.

You have such nice tits Ebon," said Jay as he moving the ice cube as he took another one and brought it to her slit and started down it slowly.

- Kurtz - 11-21-2006

Dante, noticing her juices starting to run, slowly started licking them as well for a few seconds, before pulling his muzzle away. "Heh... enough pleasure for now...."

Looking at his paw, he grinned. "Time for a little bit of dominance." With that, he lightly slapped across Ayane's butt, making the cheek shiver slightly.

Flamey, moving the whip, bent down and kissed one of Aviana's buttcheeks. "I don't mind, slave." With a grin, he pulled back. "...But out here seems good enough, I like a little show..."

Kurtz, noticing Yoosei, then started to walk over to her, grinning slightly. "So... any tool I should use first, ma'am?" Glancing at Jasmin, and then at the bed, he swished his tail once.

- Disturbed - 11-21-2006

Ayane let out a faint moan from the light slap on her ass. It hurt just for a split second but it actually felt good afterwards "Oh...do that again umm please master."

< Room >

Alexia giggled nervously "I admit I cant take quite as much as that." she then smiled cutely "I can take a good slap, I just dont want my cute butt to me covered in black and blue spinning around and gave her butt a cute little shake.

< Room 2 >

"Thank you mastER." A small shiver ran up Ebon's body from the ice cub being placed on her pussy. She let out a small moan.

- Casey the furry one - 11-22-2006

Jasmin drooled at Kurtz and lost her composer for a split second but regained it. Yoosie go lay on the bed and Kurtz I feel like teaching at the moment so don't give me any lip okay with you," she asked as he approached.

Jay grinned as she shivered and slid the ice cube into her cunt, "I'm surprised that you taking this so well Ebon," he siad as he rubbed another across her chest.

- Kurtz - 11-22-2006

"Any lip?" Kurtz almost responded in a more harsher tone, his eyes widening slighly. "Heh, fine. Just watch your own." With that, he ruffled a claw through his bright red hair, before looking at Jasmin.

Dante blinked. "You... want me to do it again...?" Pondering quietly to himself, he looked at her ass, before slapping it again, as he smiled. "...How's that, then?"