Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Kurtz - 11-18-2006

"Huh... that's... your name?" Dante then blushed a cute red, as he smiled. "Why didn't you tell me before? That's a cute name for such a nice person like you!"

With that, he then cuddled her, before smiling. "...But... well, shall I begin...?"

- Disturbed - 11-18-2006

Ayane cuddled back then nodded slightly "Okay..ummm I didnt get your name either." she said looking up at the golden furred dog's face.

OOC: Shouldnt we wait for Cboy or Senjuro?

- Kurtz - 11-18-2006

"It's... Dante..." The golden furred dog smiled, before planting a kiss on her cheek. "Well, you decide... what do you want me to do first, cutie?"

OOC: Uhm, you mean Sonrouge. Yeah... we should wait....

*slaps self* Post flood. Let's stop and wait....

- Casey the furry one - 11-18-2006

"Good then please follow me and Kurtz," Jasmin said pulled Yoosei along and went to where Kurtz was.

*Sofa*

Jay puts his arms around Ebon's, "Now I don't wont you cumming as we watch the show," he ordered as with his right hand he rubs her chest and with the lest he puts and begin to run a finger where her slit should be.

Ooc: my bad lets wait on Cboy and Sonrouge

ps: I had another window open my bad

- cboy - 11-18-2006

Profile: Dark Panthermon (name: Shadow)
Role: Master
Description:
Dark Panther digimon with shadow-black fur, hence his name, who is very dominating, yet has a soft side. Wears no clothes, but his fur provides ample coverings. Golden eyes
Cock size: eight by one when erect. Cock vibrates to signal orgasm.

IC:

Shadow licked his lips as he approached the BDSM club, a black whip clutched in his hand. He had heard about the place from some friends and tonight he was going to check it out.

Upon entering, he let out a growl of satisfaction upon seeing the Flamedramon having his way with a bound Renamon on the stage. He strolled over to the barkeeper, a sly grin on his face.

"Got any girls who've been naughty; I'm looking for some...fun," he growled, slapping the rolled up whip against his open palm.

- BigD - 11-18-2006

OOC:

Profile: Biyomon (anthro-version); name is Aviana.
Role: Slave/mistress
Description: Pink humanoid Biyomon; about 66 inches in height, 120 lbs. Wears no clothing, as her feathers cover her well.
Measurements: bust, waist, hips: 80cm, 50cm, 72cm

IC:

Aviana chirped with excitement as she sensually waltzed into the club, wiggling her ass for anyone who was watching. Upon entering, she spread her arms wide above her head, a wild grin on her beak.

"This birdy's been a bad girl, so who wants to teach her a lesson," she howled, turning her back on the patrons and bending over, revealing her pink, heart-shaped ass.

- Disturbed - 11-18-2006

Ayane thought for a moment she didnt really know her options very well and noticed a whip that was hanging on the wall "How about we start with..that." she pointed to the whip dangling from the wall.

< Sofa >

Ebon growled as she was felt up by Jay and laughed slightly "You wont have to worry about that. This stuff is too soft to make me even lightly dampen myself" she bragged as she took Jays and pressing in firmly against her large chest murring.

"Let go slave. If you want something let me know what it is and I will consider it do I make myself clear," barked Jay as he bit her shoulder hard showing his dominance over her and got rougher with rubbing of her chest and he slit.

- Disturbed - 11-18-2006

Ebon winced at the bit of pain from the bite but then turned and grinned at Jay and licked his cheek "Oh..I'm scared."

Jay growled at her cockiness and put his around her throat tightly bet not to as to cut her breathing as he bit into her shoulder again but this time braking the skin, "Now do I have to get to get you to comply slave," he growled through his teeth as he held her there.