Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - Erethzium - 03-27-2007

"well it depends. some macro's make you shrink when you orgasm, and others you have to drink a special poition to return to normal size."

OOC: we need to wait for cboy to post

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BigD - 03-28-2007

Quote:sonrouge, do you accept my Magna Antidote or not?

OOC: No thanks. DMX and I have a little plan going.

IC:

Rose laughed and simply added more vines, sucking up more and more energy from the giant digimon and growing faster and faster. Soon, she was nearly as tall as the digimon was.

"Nice try, but I always have more vines where those came from," she sneered, laughing as she grew bigger and bigger.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-28-2007

sonrouge Wrote:
Quote:sonrouge, do you accept my Magna Antidote or not?

OOC: No thanks.��DMX and I have a little plan going.

IC:

Rose laughed and simply added more vines, sucking up more and more energy from the giant digimon and growing faster and faster.��Soon, she was nearly as tall as the digimon was.

"Nice try, but I always have more vines where those came from," she sneered, laughing as she grew bigger and bigger.

OOC: What plan do you and DMX have going?

IC:

"WHAT?!!" said Tapion. "My Magna Antidote didn't work! Guess I have no choice then. I will find someone who will stop you!" Tapion flew Away and saw WarGreymon, BlackWarGreymon, and EmperorGreymon. "Hey, maybe one of those guys can help me!" Tapion landed infront of the digimon. "My name is Tapion. Who are you?" "I am Kyo!" said EmperorGreymon. "I am Ryu!" said WarGreymon. "And I am BlackWarGreymon." said BlackWarGreymon. "We are heading to the bar." said Kyo. "So we can find out what is going on in the bar." "Then that's where we are going." said Tapion as he, Kyo, Ryu and BlackWarGreymon flew toward the bar.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - DragonMasterX - 03-28-2007

Reno was trembling as both Julie and Rose seemed to have started a fight, he was a pea next to both of them, even Julie was still bigger, he was seeing Rose ascending from where he was. Man if she's killed they'll fire me!!

Aqua's ears twitched at Metal Seadramon's offer, "Really?!" she asked excited. "Tell me how! I wanna be the biggest!"

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-28-2007

DragonMasterX Wrote:Aqua's ears twitched at Metal Seadramon's offer, "Really?!" she asked excited. "Tell me how! I wanna be the biggest!"

"First, grow to the size of a football stadium (648 ft. x 736 ft.). Then, eat some growth pills. Finally, drink the water from Whamon's spout because if you add water to the growth pills, you will the size of 4 football stadiums (2,592 ft. x 2,944 ft.). Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Roy." said MetalSeadramon as he gives the huge growth pills to Aqua.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - cboy - 03-30-2007

OOC: Alright, time out. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but this is supposed to be a digimon inflation RPG. I've got nothing against macro, but it's starting to run wild here. Could we please take a break from the macro and go back to inflation?

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-30-2007

cboy Wrote:OOC:��Alright, time out.��I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but this is supposed to be a digimon inflation RPG.��I've got nothing against macro, but it's starting to run wild here.��Could we please take a break from the macro and go back to inflation?

OOC: Oh, alright!

IC: "Ok, Vixy. Make me, Vice and Yuri big and puffy so that Marth, Genki and Robespierre can play with us." said Sakura.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - Erethzium - 03-30-2007

"hey Vixy, when you're done with me...wanna be MY sexy balloon?" kristen said, grinning softly to Vixy.

OOC: btw, what IS vixy? you never specified...or i am missing somthing.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - cboy - 04-01-2007

OOC: Vixy is a renamon...and a very loose one at that.

IC:

"Sure thing, sweetie...I'm always up for a little gas," she purred, patting her flat tummy before turning to the three rookies. Grabbing three tanks, she held up their hoses.

"Wanna try it somewhere else this time?" she asked, motioning to theri crotches.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - Erethzium - 04-01-2007

OOC: k.

IC:

Kristen murred happily. "yeah, you wanna join us?" she said, turning her inflated body towards the others, bouncing a little.