Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - DragonMasterX - 03-24-2007

OOC:

Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:and whats with "wannabe"? i dont understand...im not trying to be a mod or anything...i was just helping new users.

Lol, didn't you read what I posted below that? It doesn't matter if your intentions are good or not, the place has moderators to help people directly already. In my area, I don't like when other members tell others what they can or can't do in an open OOC when you can easily PM him to save him some trouble in here. Besides, you weren't even in the RPG to begin with, so technically you can't post OOCs except if you want to ask to be in.

IC:

Aqua heard the mocking and was about to respond as she was murring, but she could only keep murring as she heard the giant MetalSeadramon nearby. "Hhrrrr?"

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-24-2007

Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"the big club? sounds like fun to me. can i come with you guys?"

"Sure" said Marth.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - cboy - 03-24-2007

"Okay, follow me," she said, leading the way down to the private rooms.??Along the way, she lifted her tail up, letting the two males get a good look at her tight butt.??Hope they like to play she thought, smiling.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-24-2007

cboy Wrote:"Okay, follow me," she said, leading the way down to the private rooms.��Along the way, she lifted her tail up, letting the two males get a good look at her tight butt.��Hope they like to play she thought, smiling.

Darky:

"Oh...well, you'll have to aske her about inflating more.��She told me she was spent," said Darky, calming down a little now that he realized the Metalseadramon wasn't a threat.

Marth and Robespierre looked at her butt at amazement. "Wow, that's a big butt." they said. "Excuse me Vixy." said Genki the Calumon. "Are we there yet?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, Aqua?" said MetalSeadramon. "I have the answer to your big problem. I can make you bigger and puffier than you can imagine."

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - cboy - 03-25-2007

Vixy turned to a room on the right, opening the door and leading the way into a room chock full of inflation material.

"Okay, girls and boys. Just pick you stuff and have fun," she said...then she flashed them a seductive grin. "Oh, and if anyone wants to play with little 'ole me...I'm game," she purred, turning and wiggling her ass.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - Erethzium - 03-25-2007

"okay. um..i never caught your name, im Kristen." she said to Vixy.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-25-2007

cboy Wrote:Vixy turned to a room on the right, opening the door and leading the way into a room chock full of inflation material.

"Okay, girls and boys.��Just pick you stuff and have fun," she said...then she flashed them a seductive grin.��"Oh, and if anyone wants to play with little 'ole me...I'm game," she purred, turning and wiggling her ass.

Digimon: Salamon
Name: Sakura
Fetish: LIkes to inflate and grow with the "Big Club".

"Bye!" said everyone. Marth and Robespierre looked at the Inflation stuff. "I wonder what are we going to try first."  said Robespierre. "How about the air pumps first." said a Salamon who is walking down by. "Hi, my name is Marth." said Marth. "This is Vice, Yuri, Robespierre, Kristen and Genki." "Hi!" said Vice, Yuri, Robespierre and Genki. "My name is Sakura" said Sakura the Salamon "Can I join you guys? We could use some extra help." "Sure! Welcome to the Big Club, Sakura!" said Marth. "Thanks, I will tell Vixy to pump you and me up like balloons." "OK, Sakura!" said Yuri. Sakura walks up to Vixy. "Hi, Vixy! My name is Sakura and can you pump us up like balloons now? I can bring my friends to help us out!"

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - cboy - 03-25-2007

Vixy turned to the female Guilmon, smiling.

"I'm Vixy. Pleased to meet you," she says, giving a small bow. She then turns to the Salamon. "Sure sweetie...what would you like to get fat on?" she asked, waving a hand to encompass the inflation material in the room.

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - Erethzium - 03-25-2007

"nice meeting you Vixy." kristen smiled softly, walking over to an air tank. "mmm...i've always wanted to try inflation..."

RE: Digimon Expansion RPG - BlackWarGreymon2001 - 03-26-2007

cboy Wrote:Vixy turned to the female Guilmon, smiling.

"I'm Vixy.��Pleased to meet you," she says, giving a small bow.��She then turns to the Salamon.��"Sure sweetie...what would you like to get fat on?" she asked, waving a hand to encompass the inflation material in the room.

"No, Vixy. But could you pump us up now?" said Sakura.