Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- DragonMasterX - 12-21-2006

Renodramon, when stopped cumming, had no strength to withstand the pushing force of the enormous mammaries and was pushed off her, fallin onto the ground, he saw Julie's breasts touching the ceiling already as they continued to expand, "Uhh... miss... uhh..." he tried warning her, but he was exhausted from the orgasm and couldn't tell her, even though he guessed she'd react after her breasts started creaking the ceiling.

Veemon shrugged, "Oh well. I was talking about having fun, not about curves" he said, then left Aviana alone and went towards the drunken plant, "Hey sweet, come with me, I've got to get something very nice to you" he said, having his own idea to 'water the plants' as he guided Rose carefully through the room and out.

Aqua, now in her lover's paw, literally, complied, then stood up, her legs shaking a bit from the pleasure, "Uhm... ready!" she chirped.

- cboy - 12-22-2006

"Try not to fall over, my love," he purred, extending his tongue and starting to lap at her body. His sandpapery-tongue ran up and down her front, lingering on her nipples and cunny from time to time. Moving his hand this way and that, he lapped at her whole body, snorting a blast of hot air onto her every now and then.

"Ohh, you two are so kinky," giggled Ranamon, watching from below, licking her cum-covered fist like a lollipop. Walking up to her boyfriend's crotch, she looked for the pouch that held his monhood. Finding the slit, she reached in and began rubbing Darky's limp cock, trying to coach it out so she could see his new size.

- BigD - 12-22-2006

Rose let out a bubbly giggle as she was rolled out of the room, burps and bubbles escaping her mouth and nose as the beer inside of her was agitated slightly by the rolling.

"Where (burp) are we (burp) going?" she slurred, her body starting to slowly get bigger and rounder as gas bubbles formed within her.

Back in the room, Aviana quickly let out a loud belch and deflated herself, rushing to catch up with Veemon and Rose.

"What are you going to do to her?" she asked, curious as to Veemon's plans and wanting to stay with her friend in case something went wrong.

- Takishi - 12-22-2006

Julie's breasts just kept on growing much moer and didn't even notice that her breasts were making the ceiling crazk. She just enjoyed it.

- DragonMasterX - 12-22-2006

Reno shuddered a bit, the ceiling making an awfully creaking sound as the massive tits pushed it up, "Uhh! Miss!" the dog said, now fully concious, "Don't you think you got big enough?" he asked patiently.

"Just give her a drink, I'm sure she'll like growing if she liked being inflated in all those ways. And there are quite a number of pointy trees outside for her, too" Veemon grinned, scooping the Palmon from the ground and starting to carry her in his strong arms so she wouldn't have to move by herself.

"Ohhh mnnh..." Aqua moaned, enjoying Darky's size the most, she still heard Ranamon and suddenly lowered her vision, "Oh! I wanna see! I wanna see!"

- cboy - 12-22-2006

Darky was little shocked at her eagerness to see his new monhood, but then he remembered how she had said she liked big cocks.

"Don't you want to have your orgasm first, my love? It wouldn't be fair for me to bring you to the brink and then have you pleasure me," he said, not wanting to leave her hanging.

"He's right, yah know. Besides, Ah haven't gotten him aroused enough yet to get his new cock out," said Ranamon, trying to coax Darky's staff from his pouch. Considering her size compared to him, it was no easy task, but she was up to it.

- Takishi - 12-22-2006

Julie looks at Reno, then at her breasts. "Um....maybe I should stop but it feels so good."

- BigD - 12-23-2006

Aviana placed a wing to her chin, thinking hard.

"I don't know, she's never really said anything about wanting to grow. Then again, she's such a slut that she'll probably fall in love with it if it brings her pleasure. Just make sure you do it to her outside; she'll kill you if she grows too big and destroys this place," she said, giggling a little. Seeing Veemon lift Rose's beer-laden body up into the air as though she were as light as a feather made Aviana sigh in wonder and grow a little wet in down below.

"You know, handsome, you never made love with moi," she purred, suddenly wrapping her wings around his neck and rubbing his chest, nuzzling her beak against his face.

- DragonMasterX - 12-25-2006

Hearing Julie, Reno quickly darted off to close the valve, the breasts stopping to grow, but already making a good creak on the ceiling. "Uhh... are you alright?" he asked the female reptile.

Veemon felt the feathery claw on his neck, but he stuttered, "Sorry, but I wanna do this first. I love giantesses, if I get any lucky she'll use me as a dildo for her ass or throw me inside her pussy" he said, grinning to himself as in the way he fetched about three different bottles and a bucket to carry them in his hand.

Aqua pouted for a second, she was indeed a lot horny, although it was heavily pounding her with desires to be next to the huge cock, she wanted her own release as well. "Okay, do it!" she suddenly said, smiling up to Darky.

- cboy - 12-25-2006

Darky gently pushed Aqua down with a claw and started to lick at her pussy with his tongue, much like Aqua had done with Ranamon. Darky, however, also ran his tongue over her belly, chest and face every now and then.

Down below, Ranamon had finally succeeded in getting her mate's cock to poke out, though she kept quiet so as not to bring Aqua charging like a wild animal. She was quite impressed though; her mate's new cock was huge (I can't think of a good measurement, so I'll just say it's a little bigger than Exveemon's cock in this pic http://digiartistsdomain.org/art/artists/kandlin/Jade_ExVee01.jpg). She pulled on the head, trying to get it out, her actions causing Darky to moan a little.