Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- DragonMasterX - 10-20-2006

"Alright!" Aqua cheerfully said, before she burped with a laugh, releasing all the gas inside her body. She soon turned into the small AquaVeemon as before, her breasts becoming tiny, barely noticeable again, she was still laughing as Darky literally had nowhere to hang on when she became smaller.

- cboy - 10-20-2006

Luckily, since he was a cat, Darky easily landed on his feet. He immediatly moved over to the now normal Aquaveemon.

"Are you okay, Aqua? Are you thinking clearly?" he asked, wanting to make sure the gas was out of her system before inquiring her on how she had become a giantess.

- DragonMasterX - 10-20-2006

Aqua shook her head, a blissful smile crossing her face, "I'm okay," she managed to say, before the experience made her collapse on the floor.

- cboy - 10-20-2006

Darky quickly ran over to Aqua's inert body, gently picking her up. Figuring she was just tired from all the fun they had had, he went over and set her down on the bed, covering her with the blanket.

"Well, what do you think of her, Rana?" he inquired, wanting to know if his other mate approved. Ranamon giggled, walking over to Darky and hugging him.

"She's a sweetie; and you are such a sweetheart for bringing her true love," she purred, kissing him on the lips. Then she pulled away. "Ah'm gonna go back out into the main room. Maybe she don't want to do a dance, but Ah'm in the mood to tease some mon," she purred, walking over to the door.

- DragonMasterX - 10-21-2006

Aqua murred "Mmrr..." as she slept.

Veemon grinned as the Ranamon was coming out, he quickly strafed left to lean on the wall, not to be noticed by her until she came out.

- cboy - 10-21-2006

Ranamon exited the room, a coy grin on her face as she started to head to the main room. Her grin melted into a frown when she noticed the muscular Veemon who had been pestering her leaning against the wall.

"You again? Get a clue, you little pervert; Ah'm already with somebody." she growled, baring her fangs. She had half a mind to call Darky out to take care of this little punk, as he was driving her nuts.

"Come on," Veemon said, "I just wanted to see you dancing. But since you were ignoring me all the time long, I couldn't even talk to you. Isn't this bar for cute girls like you to go balloon?" he said, smiling as gently as he could.

- Kurtz - 10-21-2006

"Yeah. Fun." Tieya then turned around, and examined everywhere, before sighing. "Huh, I guess he's not here." She then smiled slightly. "So, Ebon, how are you?"

- cboy - 10-21-2006

Ranamon's face softened somewhat; maybe she was being overly mean to the Veemon. Ah guess mah past is still influencing me she thought, giving the Veemon a small smile.

"Sorry for being so mean earlier, sugah. It's jest that in the past, a lot of muscular guys just saw me as tits and a vagina with legs, so Ah came to distrust them," she said.

"Yeah, this is a bar for girls to inflate themselves. And as long as you promise to behave yerself, you can watch little 'ole me dance," she purred, assuming a seductive pose and batting her eyes at him.

Darky got in the bed with his new mate, nuzzling her and purring. She was absolutely adorable in her sleep, like a little kitten. He wrapped an arm around her soft body and pulled her to him, acting like a living blanket.

"My sweet, lovely mate," he purred, nuzzling her and placing feather-light love kisses on her face.

Veemon grinned, "Oh, I get ya," he glanced at his own arms, "Guess I'm not too trustful for being this big," he scratched his head a bit, "I didn't mean it. But maybe I did mean you indeed have a nice figure," he added, giving the womon a slight wink not to go too far, "But I'll be really glad to see you dance!"

Aqua instinctively threw her arms around Darky, she was sleeping, but somehow she could feel him nearby.