Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Kurtz - 06-02-2007

"Great.. don't think he even listened to me..." Kurtz sweat-dropped, slunking slightly before seeing the newcomers. "Are these friends, Pyro?" He asked, trying to at least keep himself in a good mood.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-02-2007

"Yup! Friends of mine! Though I don't remember her!" Pyro pointed his paw at Leviathan. "Who are you?" he asked out of curiosity.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Calibremon - 06-02-2007

Zephyr grumbled, wandering around a forgotten tangent of the 'net.

"you lost them again, didn't you?" Alex asked, watching from the comfort of his bedroom, even though his parents were telling him to go out and get some exercise.

"Shut up Alex..." Zephyr muttered, sulking slightly as he continued walking.

"There's a small group of Navis nearby. might be them... might be a 'net Gang... go check it out." Alex said, but Zephyr was already off and running.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 06-02-2007

Auspex kept pace with the entorage of Personal Net Navis. Their focus had left him and his men and settled on Pyro, making them figurative phantoms, aloof and distant. He stuck close to Leviathan. A shadower, he could spy their words.

'Reapers, move it!' Blipped a vioce through the micro-bead.

From the din behind a series of stacked cages, Auspex caught a glimpse of movement, a belch of fire, and the whine of jetwash. Several shadowed figures arose, awash in oil smoke, drifting forward. They settled in front of Auspex.

A Chamberlain Reaper shifted in the soft light. He dorned the militant fatigues of his Founding; white, red, and black puzzle-camoflauge and the black combat webbing. His cast-iron jumppack rig consumed the bulk of his chest, reaching around and locked into the pack, which sizzled in activation afterglow. His Reaper Carbine reeked coolant.

"Keep an eye, take an eye." Auspex ordered.

The Reaper's full-helmet visor plate noded. He caught the other's attention with a shrug of his massive shoulders.

'Reapers, move it!' He repeated. Fire belched from his jump pack as his feet left the ground. 'Slaughter 'em boys!'

They shot forward and out of sight.

Auspex seemed impressed with his newfound unit. He had needed something new to continue fighting the other Viral Commanders; the Reapers were a good foot forward. When their smoke trails evaporated, he turned towards the group he had shepered.

"God I love my job."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 06-02-2007

"Leviathan." She answered smiling a bit, "Me and Slash go back a bit."

"Pyro, this the one that took you?" Slash asked glancing at Kurtz.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Kurtz - 06-02-2007

"I'm not a girly Navi." Kurtz stated, pointing to the background across the domain as he sweat-dropped. "....And besides that, he wouldn't exactly be friendly with me if I did take him, would he?" Kurtz chuckled slightly.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-03-2007

"Uhm... I can't remember who took me here in the first place. But when I was out Kurtz was nearby! So I guess he can't be bad" PyroMan said, "Where's Auspex? I'm starting to get worried if we should disobey him or stay in that line of fire" he sarcastically added.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 06-03-2007

"Oh yes please, try and run." Auspex quipped, stepping from behind Leviathan. "I could always use a lucky wolf tail, and there's an extra one if need be."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-03-2007

Pyro adopted an angry dog's position, stopping to play the fool and acting tough in spite of being damaged after the Dark Chip's sapping. "Who are you for real? You're no officer, are you?!" he growled.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 06-03-2007

The Viral Commander sighed inwardly. He tried pinching the bridge of his nose, realising the visor plate was blocked his fingers. "If I wasn't I would've shaved you bald right now." He then shook the irritation from his gloves. "And if I wasn't I would've let your girlfriend keep you."